It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Relaxed
Val_Kitten is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Val_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Val_Kitten Send a message via twitter to Val_Kitten
Default I Love It When My Cat... (game)

What does your kitty (or kitties) do to make you smile?

I love it when my kittens sleep on my head >^-^<

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-07-2010   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to Val_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Val_Kitten Send a message via twitter to Val_Kitten

I love it when my male kitten crouches down and wiggles his bum like he's gonna pounce on his sister, crawls slowly towards her and when he finally gets to her, he just sits up and taps her on the shoulder
Unread 08-07-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I love it when Mazy trots up to Tolly and puts her teeth on his haunch and then shakes her head to "kill" her prey.

I love it when Tolly teases Jennie to box his ears, and when she finally does, he runs away kicking up his heels and laughing.

I love the way they all three greet each other with head bumps and face licks and prrts and brrups and hisses (Jennie has a potty mouth, but we aren't fooled by it) and I love the way they are almost always within view of one another, they are such good friends.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-07-2010   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Aww that's so cute! By "box his ears", do you mean like fighting boxing? I've never seen a cat box before haha!

I love it when my cats come mewing outta the bathroom or off the bed when I come home from a long day at work
Unread 08-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Val_Kitten View Post
Aww that's so cute! By "box his ears", do you mean like fighting boxing? I've never seen a cat box before haha!

I love it when my cats come mewing outta the bathroom or off the bed when I come home from a long day at work
Do you ever see your kittens kind of stand up on their hind feet and box their paws at each other?

Jennie boxing Tolly's ears is just what it sounds like, she gives him a quick one-two combination over his ears, while swearing like a sailor. It's hilarious.

Back on topic:

I love to watch them bathe. Tolly especially. He puts everything he's got into his bath, washing every inch of himself with long loving strokes of the tongue.

I love watching any of them do this, but Tolly especially. Tolly washes himself to sleep, and often drops off mid lick. It's so sweet.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-09-2010   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Aww that's so cute! Yeah my kittens stand up on their hind legs, but they don't box. They hold their arms out like they're holding an invisible kitty sized beach ball lol

I love it when my cats clean each OTHER lol Well Tartuffe clean Fleur a lot. I think I've only seen Fleur clean Tartuffe maybe once.
Unread 08-09-2010   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

I love it when my kittens wrestle.

So I'm blow drying my hair and in the mirror, I can see my kittens playing behind me. Fleur climbs on top of the scratching post (I just have the little cheap square with a pole sticking up a couple of feet high) and Tartuffe jumps up, wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her down haha he does that when she's trying to climb up on the bed too
Unread 08-10-2010   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

scotcat is on a distinguished road

I love it when my cat stands on her hind legs in front of the dog to make sure she gets attention from him.
It ends in one of two ways -
1) he goes up and mutual sniffing and licking ensues
2) he ignores her, so she then jumps on him and wraps herself round him like the facehugger things from alien!
Option 1 is very cute but option 2 is so funny!
Unread 08-10-2010   #9 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Aww how funny! What kind of cat and dog do you have?

I love it when my kittens play in my hair. Last night, Tartuffe was going at it and then Fleur wanted in. It was the best head massage ever! And then one of them scratched my face on accident, but not too hard lol
Unread 08-10-2010   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

scotcat is on a distinguished road

The dog is a jack russell/staffordshire terrier cross - which means she's big enough to look him in the eye without the whole standing on her hind legs trick!

Your kittens sound so adorable! There is no better massage than kitten head massage. Lol

Tags
adorable , aww , belly , birds , bites , box , cat , cats , clean , computer , crazy , cute , dog , eye , fighting , friendly , friends , fun , funny , game , hey , home , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , labour , licking , love , loving , male , play , playing , pounce , scared , scratching , sleep , turkey , video , vocal , window , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links