It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-14-2013   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

JayVince is on a distinguished road
Default Fetching Kitty

Is this a norm for cats or do they usually play fetch?

Linkyoutu.be/1UKxBCSeSkM)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-17-2013   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

It is not uncommon for cats to play fetch. Not all do, but some. Not all carry the habit past kittenhood but some do.

I have had the delight of living with two cats who played fetch, all their lives. My youngest cat currently played fetch when she was a kitten but doesn't any more. None of the others ever did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-13-2013   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

FatSnuffy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to FatSnuffy

My cat Tricky has done this only recently. He likes to drop the ball on the keyboard and waits for me to throw it. We repeat this many times until he is worn out. Its fun...until he wants to do it when I am sleeping!
Unread 05-22-2013   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

honeysweet is on a distinguished road

All I know is that they love chasing, chasing and chasing! This is interesting behavior..

Visit my photos for kitty discount guide and fun pictures! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 10-30-2013   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

thelifeofzeus is on a distinguished road

Something we got to work on with our kitten, always fetches but never returns!

Unread 02-23-2014   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

aekdb5 is on a distinguished road

My cat used to do that...and he also loves to sit in the sink and have me fill it up with water and will just lay in it...strange cat...lol....but he is so sweet...sitting in my lap as I type this. He is the one that is in need of the surgery now.

Tags
behavior , cat , cats , fun , hey , interesting , kitten , kitty , love , play , sleeping , surgery , type , water

Sponsored Cat Links