It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Default In Case Anyone Is Interested!

Here is a pic of my 3 rats.... Kahlua , Champagne & Bubbles in their cuddle cup. I don't know how they all fit in there but they do!! I just love them... with their sweet little faces.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Wendywenpet, this is a very cool picture, actually somewhat better than the other three you posted. Actually, I think thay fit in here, being so involved with the history of cats, y'know.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Geez, I forgot about my precious Egor... She just loves to sit and watch the girls run around in the cage.

If I have posted this pic twice... so sorry. I had a phone call at 2:30 this morning saying that the building's fire system line is down. I am on fire watch. So please excuse me if I have repeated myself!

But her is little Egor !!

Unread 02-26-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Hm, I see by your apartment, what I can see of it in your pictures, you truly are an animal lover. My house has grocery bags laying around for cats to hide in, newspapers for them to shred, many toys, especially small balls, and cat beds everywhere. The place gives a new - and nonprurient - meaning to the term "cat house" LOL.

Unread 02-27-2007   #5 (permalink)
mahakittycat

Smile

You have really cute guniea pigs and a very adorable cat .

Unread 03-02-2007   #6 (permalink)
LucyBell's mom

You picture resembels my bedroom. It's all gone to the cat. The first thing you see when you walk in the room is a cat tree. There's always cat litter on my dresser, which has been turned into Lucy's personal play thing. I line up small objects and toys along the dresser for her to play lets knock everything off the dresser. Extra points if they land in the litter box
Lets see, she has a cat cube to play in, a cat spa to rub on, and a ball chasser to drive me nuts all night. I've been invated!!!!

oh darling rats. I plan on getting a pair of sugar gliders in the near future.

Unread 03-02-2007   #7 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Have you done research on sugar gliders? I hear they are a handful! But best of luck!

This room above with the rats' cage I call the "Girls' Room".

Egor has her kitty condo in the living room.

And here she is doing a great balancing act!

Unread 03-02-2007   #8 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Egor looks like a rather large kitty from her tight fit in her condo. I just love to watch cats do those amazing things like walking on narrow surfaces. There's an L-shaped railing around the stairs to the upper floor here that Squeeker, Pirate and Deja Vu love to leap up onto and play on. Sometimes my heart skips a beat when they do it because it's an 8 foot drop to the floor. I know they'd make the landing OK, but to my human mind that's really a long ways down. I read somewhere a few years ago how their narrow V-shaped ribcage enables them to walk with their legs so close together and that there's a sad rare birth abnormality in kittens where their chests are flat. They usually die pretty quickly. What impressive feats they can perform, and with such supreme confidence.

Unread 12-27-2007   #9 (permalink)
kirarathekittycat

egor is a beautiful cat and cats can do the strangest things my kittys scare me to death all the time with their jumping and climbing but isnt it funny how we can start off on another topic and the conversation still turns to cats

Unread 01-25-2008   #10 (permalink)
tommy77

haha they are loooking so sweet....i also have rabbits but they play in the garden all the time.....other than this i make horse portraits as well.....show you in next post....

Tags
adorable , amazing , animal , apartment , art , beds , birth , birthday , box , cat , cats , christmas , cool , cute , fire , fun , funny , great , hey , house , jumping , kittens , kitty , litter , litter box , love , morning , night , pet , picture , pictures , play , rare , sad , small , toys

Sponsored Cat Links