It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Default Cat Crazy???

PC silliness can get out of hand. I've turned a picture of the late Jinxy into the icon for My Computer and a photo of the late Mister Tips into the icon for my Cat Stuff folder. My Recycle Bin has been renamed Litter Box - the "empty" icon shows an orange kitty sitting behind a litter pan and the "full" icon shows the cat gone and fumes rising from the pan. When the Recycle Bin is emptied I have the clip of a song from the TV show "Friends" play, "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what have they been feeding you...Everybody!" Other events on the computer are accompanied by meows, chirps and growls of cats. The Windows startup plays "meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow" from the TV commercial, and the shutdown has the same song except it's interrupted by a loud smack and someone yelling "shut the %#?@ up, willya!" The Windows Explorer icon I got off the 'Net, a cat sitting in a window. Even the identity of my system has been officially designated as Jinxy Pie, the name other computers see me as. I have a lot of other cat icons as well, like Hobbes from the "Calvin & Hobbes" comic strip, Bill the Cat from the comic strip "Bloom County," and assorted others from collections I've found on the 'Net (for free, too). And of course, I have a few cat screensavers. I'm not obssessed, just manipulated by you-know-who. Shhh, they might be listening. Let's see - got my aluminum foil undies and hat on...they can't control me for ever.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-26-2007   #2 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Wow!!! Totally amazing Catrancher! I just giggled when I read your post. I wouldn't say your are obsessed!!! You just have a wonderful passion and a great imagination and you let it work for you. Enjoy

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
Pearl

lol heheheh simply fantastic... id love to have my own custom kitty PCjus like urs loved the icons thingie u mentioned...

Unread 05-08-2007   #4 (permalink)
Penni

Wink Cat-astrophy

Don't be too sure that those aluminum undies will work. Cats have been known to transend time, space and aluminum in order to work their will upon the unsuspecting human. For example, one of my fellow volunteers at Safehaven (a no kill cat shelter) not only works at the shelter but has over 50 feral cats at her home that she personally feeds and cares for. And she is definitely NOT a crazy old lady. I have four cats myself but get to play with kittens a lot at the shelter. It is really rewarding to help them find homes.

Tags
amazing , box , cat , cats , clip , commercial , computer , crazy , feral , found , free , friends , great , growls , hey , home , homes , joy , kittens , kitty , kitty sitting , litter , litter box , love , picture , play , shelter , tips

Sponsored Cat Links