It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-14-2007   #1 (permalink)
Kelly Anne

Talking Our New House!

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Mitch and I got married November 06'; he graduated college in spring 05' and me in 06'. I moved temporarily into his little bitty bachelor house on the Moseby Ranch (he's a cowboy). We knew he was going to the leave the place, but he was still looking for a good spot. Well, back in March we moved into a new house on a new ranch. It is on the very West side of the ranch, the side closest to town, but thank goodness for the trees and hills, cause I can't see it. Yay! Back on topic: it's a really nice house, and we both love it. There's a spring running through the back horse pasture and like I said, lots of trees and smooth, rolling hills. It's almost paradise (well, compared to the Shack-In-The-Desert from the previous place ) to me. We got the floor plan number so I looked it up and thought I'd show it to you guys... It has a spacious front yard and a garden in the back that I'm fixing up so I can plant next spring. I'm really glad for the yard for the dogs to romp in, and it's plenty big enough for the 4 cats and 3 dogs that wander the house... We really like it... check it out!

Last edited by MGM; 07-14-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: removal of website, not allowed

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
Angelkiss

It sounds glorious, I am quite jealous
Angelkiss x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
Kelly Anne

Sorry about that... MGM removed it because she said posting the link was considered "advertising". I really don't understand this, because it's just a link leading to a house plan page, I'm not neccessarily advertising anything, but that's okay. Sorry... It's a really nice house though! DH has been fixing the electric and plumbing but that's okay, we're still enjoying it.

Unread 07-16-2007   #4 (permalink)
Kelly Anne

Please don't get upset with me... That's fine, I think you took it the wrong way, I'm not blaming anything on you at all, I just didn't quite understand how that was considered "advertising" but now I do. I'm sorry, I was confused.

Tags
cats , color , dogs , house , love , nice , upset

Sponsored Cat Links