It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-06-2007   #1 (permalink)
Claire Bear oO

Cool Avatars?

I wasn't sure what forum this should go in, but I was wondering, are we allowed (or even able) to upload avatars (the pictures below your name on every post) because I haven't seen ANYONE here with an avatar. Is it against the rules, or are we not able to do it on this forum, or can we, and it's just unpopular?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-22-2007   #2 (permalink)
X-x-catlove-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Bear oO View Post
I wasn't sure what forum this should go in, but I was wondering, are we allowed (or even able) to upload avatars (the pictures below your name on every post) because I haven't seen ANYONE here with an avatar. Is it against the rules, or are we not able to do it on this forum, or can we, and it's just unpopular?
mmm i no i have tried 4 a while last nite and did not understand how to put them on

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-20-2007   #3 (permalink)
shockme

good question! i just joined and went to set up an avatar...."edit avatar"doesn't seem to let a person pick an avatar.......

Tags
person , pictures , question , upload

Sponsored Cat Links