It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-29-2008   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Not me, but thank you for the suggestion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

GigiDieKatze is on a distinguished road

I like the book "The Cat Who Went to Paris". I haven't actually read it, but the first few pages make it seem like a really funny book.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-25-2008   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Well, the headline says all. It must be funny!

Unread 12-26-2008   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Mine are The Wild Road and The Golden Cat by Gabriel King
Unread 01-02-2009   #15 (permalink)
Tonkinese and Siamese luv

Wow. Lots of Warriors fans here...

I will certainly try some of those.

Also I like "The Stink Files". It's about a cat named James and it's cool.

Unread 01-02-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

oooh, I love threads about books! I have some favorite cat stories myself.

It's out of print, but if you can find a copy do read "The Abandoned" by Paul Gallico. It really gives you and inside look at what it's like to be a stray cat.

There is a writer called Deric Longden who writes really delightful laugh out loud funny books about his cats. they are not fiction and the first one I ever read is called "The cat who came in from the cold"

Longden's books are not to be confused with the "Cat Who" mystery books by.....what'shername. ( Jim Qwillewran and Coco and Yumyum the Siamese cats) Oh, Lilian Jackson Braun writes those books.

I'm taking notes on the other suggestions here. Another recommendation I've received recently is to read "Dewy", (don't know the author) it's on my library list.

and "The Cat who came for Christmas" another (true) rescue story, that one is by Cleveland Amory.

And of course James Herriot has written some wonderful cat stories.
Unread 01-02-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Try this one: www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com

Unread 01-02-2009   #18 (permalink)
Newborn

Catlover1 is on a distinguished road

I love Warriors too!
Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite book? How many books in the series have you read? I'm on Warriors: Power of Three: The Sight. I'm almost done. I like Firestar, & a couple others too.
Unread 01-03-2009   #19 (permalink)
Newborn

Catlover1 is on a distinguished road

Just now, my dad said there's a well-known book about a cat.It's called Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched The World. It looks really good. I'm going to check it out from the library. I'm pretty sure it's a true story. The author is Vicki Myron.
Unread 01-03-2009   #20 (permalink)
Tonkinese and Siamese luv

Catlover1: I am on Eclipse, I have to get Long Shadows NOW!! I like Hawkfrost, Graystripe, Mudclaw, Firestar, and Leafpool. Oh and Hollyleaf.

Everyone else: I am thinking of looking at all those books. This is a good thread to refer people to some good cat books.

Tags
amazing , animal , black , book , books , cat , cat books , cat lovers , cat stories , cats , children , christmas , cold , color , cool , fiction , fight , fighting , free , fun , funny , guide , hey , informative , interesting , joy , love , maine coon , natural , opinion , print , problems , rescue , siamese , small , stories , story , stray , suggestions , warriors , why? , wild

Sponsored Cat Links