It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tonkinese and Siamese luv

Default Your Fave cat books

I personally enjoy "Warriors," by Erin Hunter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-12-2008   #2 (permalink)
skittles24

I know a fiction book about cats named 'Tailchaser's Song' by Tad Williams. It's a old book but really good.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-14-2008   #3 (permalink)
buttercup

That book sounds familiar and I think I've read it. I also enjoyed some of the poems from T.S. Elliot (Cats) BTW I have to add to the top ten list and that would be grandchildren which I have 4. Oldest is 9 and youngest is 13 months. My oldest cat Oscar loves all of them but Zipper is very skidish and she disappears when they are around.

Unread 07-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

I enjoyed reading this book by Linda Stewart titled Sam the Cat: Detective! Fantastic. Anyone who've read this book as well?
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Unread 10-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

^ Not yet. I've read Erin Hunter's book. I so enjoyed reading it.

Unread 11-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
adamvlc

Louis Wain: The Man Who Drew Cats

Unread 11-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question

Is it a good book, Adam?

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 11-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
adamvlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Is it a good book, Adam?
Louis Wain's drawings of cats are probably amongst the most famous and well known. He lived an interesting life, and loved his subjects. He was involved with a number of animal charities, most notably the Society for the Protection of Cats. The book is probably the best (and only!) biography on him.

You can read more about him here:

Louis Wain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Unread 11-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question

Thank you Adam! I know Louis Wain but I never heard of this particular book.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 11-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
samaria

I also have read Erin Hunter's book. I so enjoyed reading it.
Anyone who've read this book as well?

Tags
amazing , animal , black , book , books , cat , cat books , cat lovers , cat stories , cats , children , christmas , cold , color , cool , fiction , fight , fighting , free , fun , funny , guide , hey , informative , interesting , joy , love , maine coon , natural , opinion , print , problems , rescue , siamese , small , stories , story , stray , suggestions , warriors , why? , wild

Sponsored Cat Links