It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
tommy77

Default A true story

i do job in a commercial bank and you know what happened today afternoon..i saw a young pigeon came came and suddenly struck to the mirror..i rushed towards him and offord him a glass of water and he drank full glass...it was all happened due the 40 temp...and thanks God he is fine and now with me at my home/....i draw his portrait which you can view here
pet portraitshe is really so innocent and i wana to help all other birds or pets who are homeless and walk on the road in this high temp..and the purpose of this all is to give some awareness about the pets that they are looking towards us for shelter and basic feed...so please help them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
braceegenny4m

you are a very good artist, why dont you make money off your paintings? they are good enough

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-08-2008   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Wonderful pictures,you truly are a brilliant artist.xxxxx
Unread 10-08-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

These portraits are so real, txs for sharing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-12-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Your portraits are great. You're talented, keep it up!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|

Tags
birds , commercial , great , hey , home , homeless , money , pet , pictures , portrait , shelter , story , tale , water

Sponsored Cat Links