It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
laker

Default Date time lights temp and timer, it's go it all

Here is MY review of this fantastic little clock that I got from China.

I was a little worried buying from a company that was all the way in China, 1000's Of Chinese Wholesale Items Shipped Direct From China ToYourDoor but everything went real well and may new clock was delivered in less time then they had said. I had first emailed them a few times with a bunch of questions and they answered every one of my emails quickly. This clock is really neat, every time you flip it on a different side it changes what it tells you and lights up and starts flashing in different colors. It is built very well and it is not cheap junk. It takes triple A batteries (three of them). The alarm is a little soft for me because I am a hard sleeper so I will be using it in my living room and not in my bedroom. I bought the pink one cause I'm a true girl

Here is a link to the clocks section of the website Wholesale Clocks Shipped To You Direct From Chinese Wholesaler

If they ask how you heard about them tell them Heather sent ya. Yeah like they would remember me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
bat , girl , hey

Sponsored Cat Links