It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-19-2008   #1 (permalink)
johnandrews52

Default Can we really run car with water??

Can we run our car with water and gas?
Can anybody tell me is the HHO Gas is real working or is another scam?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
ronaldcollins

hi there, I use water to fuel a car as a supplement to gasoline. In fact, very little water is needed, only one quart of water provides over 1800 gallons of HHO gas which can literally last for months and significantly increase your car fuel efficiently, improve emissions quality, and save money. I found the way through this site RUN YOUR CAR ON WATER i really recommend it to everybody, it's a nice eBook where you can find the instructions on how to do it! take a look.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

I hope that's ever possible. Oil prices are very expensive now!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Unread 10-07-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

I hope we can do it in a near future!!!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-15-2008   #5 (permalink)
marcuz29

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnandrews52 View Post
Can we run our car with water and gas?
Can anybody tell me is the HHO Gas is real working or is another scam?
Because of technology, that really works. Water as an alternative to gas is really very useful and nature friendly.

Unread 10-15-2008   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Uhmm...how is that possible?

Unread 10-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

Technology, technology!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
car , found , friendly , money , nice , save , water

Sponsored Cat Links