It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-20-2008   #1 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Smile What do you like to do to relax??

I like to paint mandalas, to go for a walk alone in my lunch break, watch a TV movie on saturday after lunch, take care of my plants in the balcony, read, iron (I know I'm crazy but it really relaxes me !!), put a mud mask on my face! and for sure play and rest with my 2 babies!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-20-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Well number 1,I love to just sit and brush or comb my gang,I crochet,I made a fab bag last week.I also do cross-stitch.I've done a few dreamcatchers,I'm not doing any at the moment though.And I like to come on this website and talk to all the friends I've met here.xxxxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Thank you Cheryl, me too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Red face

This is relaxing to me too! I'm very happy of beign registered in this forum, didn't think I would find such nice people ...

Unread 10-20-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Oh, thank you Laura, you're an angel!
Still at work?

Unread 10-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Yes dear... My partner and I alternate the timetables. So, one week I work from 8:30 to 13:30 and from 15:00 to 18:00 from monday to friday, and she works from 8:30 to 13:15 and from 15:00 to 19:00 but only till thursday, and friday she leaves at 13:30. The next week we alternate, and so on...

Unread 10-20-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Very nice, I would like to have a partner like her!

Unread 10-20-2008   #8 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

She is really a nice person. She had a cat for 18 years, she passed away 2 years ago... I encourage her to adopt a new one, but by now she doesn't want... she says the pain was so hard when Piuleta, her kitty, passed away, that she doesn't want to go through it again.

Unread 10-20-2008   #9 (permalink)
bubbleskitten

Cool Relax?

I like to sit down with a good book some times. That either of my cats will lay on. That ends reading time. LOL Sometimes it is nice to just sit down in a quite room and meditate. An on a really tough day I like to just tap a nap, the cats cuddle around me.

Unread 10-20-2008   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Yes, a workcolleague thinks the same. She lost her Geeney 5 years ago at the age of 14 (she was so similar to my Booba!), never wanted another kit & don't think she will adopt a new one. I've tried to convince her but didn't work...

Tags
amazing , another cat , babies , beautiful , book , care , cat , cats , children , christmas , cold , crazy , dog , eating , found , friends , great , happy , hey , holiday , home , house , interesting , joy , kitty , lost , love , movies , nice , person , pet , photos , picture , play , playing , problems , relaxing , sleeping , travel , water , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links