It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2008   #1 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road
Wink Has anyone got a tattoo?

Any cat lovers got a tattoo?If so,where?I have a little blue flower on my toe,and a japanese symbol on the back of my neck.xxxxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-24-2008   #2 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Smile

Hi dear!!! How are you today? I love tatoos but I don't have any... I would like to have the symbol of my fav music group: Heroes del Silencio, on my arm, maybe I will make one in henna, to see how does it look...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-24-2008   #3 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Wink

But I wear a piercing on my navel ...

Unread 10-24-2008   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

I have piercings in my ears,I have my tragus and conch in my right ear,I also have my tongue and nose pierced from years ago,I no longer wear anything in them though,my son has his tongue and lip pierced and big holes in his ears!
Unread 10-24-2008   #5 (permalink)
buttercup

I have a kneeling fairy with a wand on my right ankle and a celtic symbol on my inner left arm that signifies motherhood. I had my ears pierced twice in both ears on the lobes and my nose pierced when I had the motherhood symbol done. I took out the nose stud last year due to having an MRI on my head and couldn't get the stud back in and so when I get my next MRI done next month I plan on getting it re-done.

Unread 10-24-2008   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

I bet your fairy tattoo looks lush,I love fairies.xxxxx
Unread 10-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

I don't have any & I always wanted one at least. I do have piercings in my ears.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 10-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
buttercup

Che...... I get a lot of compliments on it. I love everything fairy and my garden has a lot of fairy friendly elements in it. I can hardly wait for Tuesday when the Disney movie Tinkerbell comes out. My steering wheel cover is Tink and I have a Tinkerbell dangler for my car windshield that is Tink. DH just rolls his eyes at me. I'm trying to come up with elements with fairys, an Irish claddaugh and something to signify my grandbabies that I can tatoo on the inside of my right arm.

Unread 10-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh wonderful.I love tattoos.My oldest boys have them.Stew got his childrens names on the inside of his arms,and he just had a Maori one on his arm,it's amazimg.My Muv had a triangle and a dot on her hand between her thumb and index finger in the 60's.xxxxx
Unread 10-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
buttercup

I would like a 4 leaf clover on my hand between my thumb and pointer finger. That would be done before I go to Ireland.

Tags
animal , art , artwork , beautiful , belly , birth , birthday , book , boy , car , care , cat lovers , changed , chicago , children , christmas , color , cool , crazy , dog , dogs , eyes , foster , found , friendly , friends , fur , girl , happy , hey , home , house , hurt , joke , legal , loss , lost , love , mat , money , morning , nice , nose , paw , pictures , play , pregnant , problem , profile , royal , sad , scared , shelter , sick , small , travel , type , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links