It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road
Question What is your favourite film?

I know it's daft,I bet everyone will think I like a sloppy movie or a good thriller,but my fav film of all time is,Back To The Future! I just love it,I've seen it dozens of times,and I can watch it over again.xxxxx

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-02-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well, mine was "The Turning Point" with Anne Bancroft, Shirley McLaine & Mikhail Baryshnikov (the ballet dancer) I also saw it dozens of times

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

I know this is an old film but I love it ..Dirty Dancing ,with lovely patrick .xxxxxxxx

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-03-2008   #4 (permalink)
kara_leigh

LOL We all love Back the the Future here, even my son! We watch it every time we see it is on. My husband isn't fond of the 3rd one, though.

I would say that my favorite movie, that I could always watch, would be Love Actually. I love ALL the people in that movie (and find it funny when a lot of them appear in movies together quite frequently) and Colin Firth is my celebrity crush. LOL Even my husband likes this movie. haha I can't count how many times I've watched this movies. Hundreds probably.

When I was in high school my favorite movie was Empire Records. I watched the VHS of that one so much I destroyed it.

Unread 12-03-2008   #5 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

I like the other two as well,but the 1st is my fav,I just love Doc Brown,he is so funny.xxxxx
Unread 12-03-2008   #6 (permalink)
Scousemouse

Default Favourite Film

My favourites are Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swaze and The Godfather with Al Pacino.

Unread 12-03-2008   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Dancer in the Dark, Trainspotting, Requiem for a Dream, etc. Anyone here who's watched these films too?
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 12-03-2008   #8 (permalink)
kara_leigh

I've seen Trainspotting, but not the others.

Unread 12-04-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Loved the Alien series, specially the two first films.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-04-2008   #10 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

I've seen Trainspotting too.Good soundtrack,one of my fav tracks, Born Slippy - Underworld.xxxxx

Tags
age , angry , baby , british , brown , cat , cat's , christmas , classic , color , cool , favorites , found , fun , funny , girl , great , hey , home , interesting , jack , joy , lost , love , movies , natural , nice , person , play , playing , prince , print , queen , scared , scary , seattle , sleep , sleeping , sleepless , story , wild

Sponsored Cat Links