It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-05-2008   #1 (permalink)
farmgirl

Default Only me!

Hi everyone! I feel guilty that I havn't been here for a couple of weeks. I have soooo much work to do for college at the moment so don't really get much of a chance to do anything other than research and typing up assignments. Since I last popped by I managed to visit Battersea dogs and cats home (London) and wanted to take all the cats home lol! they were so lovely.

Stanley and Rory the farm cats are doing well. We have recently built a new avery and have a few budgies which Stan and Rory keep a close eye on I think its just a novelty for them at the moment and I'm sure they will end up losing interest when they learn that there is no way they can get their paws on them

I will be back every now and then so please don't forget me or delete me from the forum.

Take care
Sheryl X

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Sheryl,I haven't forgotten you love.I have seen Battersea dogs and cats home on TV in the past,they do wonderful work.Glad Stan and Rory have got a new interest.Keep on studying.Take care.xxxxx
Unread 12-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I also saw Battersea on TV, there is a group of exceptional people there!
Of course we didn't forget you dear. Only try to be in touch with us more often & don't abandon your studies

ATB,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
farmgirl

Thank you have been doing an anatomy and physiology assignment today, its all very complicated but will try and find a little spare time to come on here every now and then. Hope your all well X

Unread 12-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Hello Sheryl, keep up the good work...
Good luck on your studies.

Unread 12-11-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

You welcome Sheryl

Keep up studying, dear. I remember I enjoyed studying Anatomy & Phisiology very much, it's complicated but interesting!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
bat , care , cats , dogs , eye , hey , home , interesting , love

Sponsored Cat Links