It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-06-2008   #1 (permalink)
kittycovergurl707

Default Who needs boys?

Guys. Thatr's what it is all about now, isn't it. Who needs them? I don't. Who does? Not me. All they do is just make us cry. It is not fair! sign here if you don't need guys:

1.kittycovergurl707

YOU DON'T NEED GUYS!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-06-2008   #2 (permalink)
kara_leigh

I don't NEED one, but I certainly like having him around.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-06-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well same for me, sorry to say you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-06-2008   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

I love my hubby to bit's and would hate the thought of him not being around ,alot of my friends are men .I find most men to be very kind .xxxxxxx

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Unread 12-06-2008   #5 (permalink)
kara_leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris246 View Post
I love my hubby to bit's and would hate the thought of him not being around ,alot of my friends are men .I find most men to be very kind .xxxxxxx
I'm the same way. Most of my friends have always been men. One of my best friends is a guy, and I love my brother in law like crazy.

Unread 12-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

I have a great bond with my daughters husband who is Fantastic ,and have 2 sons that are on my website Gallery ,I love them all like crazy too ,my men friends I just can't say a bad word about them ,xxxxxxxxx

Unread 12-07-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

It is obvious we all had & have now good experiences with men but I've heard some not so positive stories also... We cannot say that all are perfect creatures, girls.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-07-2008   #8 (permalink)
kara_leigh

Very true. My father used to be not a very nice male, as was a my ex-fiance that suddenly decided to stop returning my phone calls and I never heard from again...nor has his best friend from high school. Neither was my boyfriend in high school who I swore I would end up marrying who ended up getting another girl pregnant, then when she was about 5-6 months pregnant and off at pregnant girl school told her they should see other people. LOL

I've had plenty of nasty male relationships in my time, but my male relationships at this time are all perfect. My dad has stopped drinking and is absolutely great, I love my husband and my brother in law to pieces, and my best friend is a guy.

Unread 12-07-2008   #9 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
It is obvious we all had & have now good experiences with men but I've heard some not so positive stories also... We cannot say that all are perfect creatures, girls.
I agree with you Maya ,but it sounds as if the person who started this thread has had more than her share of men ,but there is alot of good one's out there so probaly she hasn't meet that right one to come into her life yet .
I had a very bad experience with my xhusband ..he travelled the world with his job we never had a bad word to say about each other then the bomb shell dropped ,he had gone to a solicitor when I was away in Spain and sort a divorce ,that was the worse day of my life and thought why .he said he had lived a lie for 2 years so I ended up divorcing him as he was travelling with another women .it took me 4 years before I would go out ,then my friend interduced me to Steve and I wouldnt part with him for anything ..he is my rock and soul mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unread 12-07-2008   #10 (permalink)
Cool Cat

The aweful thing about this above story,mu xhusband had a massive heart attack while in honggong and died september 7th this year .at the age of 52 years .we had been apart for 12 years .xxxx

Tags
age , attack , boyfriend , brother and sister , bullying , care , cat , cats , children , christmas , crazy , dog , dogs , female , fish , friends , girl , great , happy , hey , joke , love , loving , male , mat , missing , movies , nice , opinion , person , pet , pregnant , question , rare , sad , sick , silly , smart , stop , stories , story , upset , worry

Sponsored Cat Links