It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2008   #11 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
I'm glad my birthday is in September...
Me too...

My mother's birthday is on Dec. 15...And I will remember Kara's post so that I can give my mother a good gift...Probably not a Christmas decor, lol, or any Christmas related gift...I will give her a thing that she can used in any season...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

That's right! Something unique, for her only. She will be very pleased...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-14-2008   #13 (permalink)
kara_leigh

Well, it holds true. My dad just gave me money, he has given up trying to figure out what to get us. My sister gave me a gift certificate, and my grandmother gave me an address book and a couple nice pens.

But my mother....EVERYTHING she got me was Christmas related. She got me a whole huge 4 piece place setting of Christmas plates, bowls, mugs, platters, etc and the matching hand towels, oven mits, and spoon rest.

She got me a thing that goes along with my nativity set she got me last year...like the barn they sit on?

She got me a huge christmas tree shaped Christmas card holder.

Then she got me a really soft zip up jacket, but it had snowflakes and snowman all over it.

It's all nice stuff, and I really like it all, but it would be nice to once in a while get something that isn't Christmas related. Last year she got me an ipod, and I was shocked. Up until this year she has always asked for a list of what we want, and then she never gets us anything off of it. I asked for an ipod and couldn't believe she actually got it for me!

Unread 12-15-2008   #14 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

So that's what was in the box,the 4 piece place setting?LOL.Oh well Kara better luck next year.xxxxx
Unread 12-15-2008   #15 (permalink)
kara_leigh

Geramé (my husband, sounds like Jeremy) and I have decided for xmas to get her a bunch of xmas ornaments to put on her tree next year. My dad will get it most likely, but she won't.

Guess what?? It's -1 degrees outside, with a windchill of -32 degrees!! Yikes!! It was around 60 degrees early this morning.

Unread 12-15-2008   #16 (permalink)
kara_leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
So that's what was in the box,the 4 piece place setting?LOL.Oh well Kara better luck next year.xxxxx
The huge box actually had the christmas card holder in it. That thing is huge, about 3-4' tall. I'll probably end up just using it as a picture holder, but it is HUGE and holds a TON of pictures/cards. We generally get maybe 5 cards in the mail from people for xmas, so it is WAY overkill for us. lol

Unread 12-15-2008   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Dear Cheryl,

Give my love to Keira in her Birthday!

ATB,

Unread 12-15-2008   #18 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Dear Cheryl,

Give my love to Keira in her Birthday!

ATB,
Thankyou so much my friend.xxxxx
Unread 12-15-2008   #19 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara_leigh View Post
Geramé (my husband, sounds like Jeremy) and I have decided for xmas to get her a bunch of xmas ornaments to put on her tree next year. My dad will get it most likely, but she won't.

Guess what?? It's -1 degrees outside, with a windchill of -32 degrees!! Yikes!! It was around 60 degrees early this morning.
LOL,good idea.It's freezing here too.I just made stew to warm us all up.xxxxx
Unread 12-15-2008   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs down

Hi!

OMG! I don't want to even hear that, I'm freezing at only 15+ degrees!

Tags
birthday , book , box , christmas , fun , funny , gift , gifts , great , happy , hey , house , love , money , morning , nice , night , picture , pictures , problem

Sponsored Cat Links