It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Unhappy Remembering my dad

Hi everyone! Today is a sad day for me: my dad passed away one year ago, today is the first anniversary. Time really passes by flying, but I think of him every day, he is always on my mind and my heart. I was his only daughter, I have no brothers or sisters, and we had a really special relationship. He was a good father and a good friend. He loved animals, specially dogs, cats and monkeys! He loved all the people, no matter if woman or man, white or black or arab or jewish, no matter if blind or handicapped, old or child. He always had a nice word to encourage and make laugh. Always fighting in a tough life he had to live. He was an emigrant but he never tried to take profit of it or complained about it, he just accepted life always with all the good and bad things. Never complaining but always fighting and laughing. And that's the way he left this world: happy and laughing, and then he fell asleep and woke up in a perfect place, embraced by our Lord Jesus, as he was dreaming all his life. He wanted to die sleeping and God gave him his wish. Now I know he is happy at Heaven, living with his mom and dad, his brother, his beloved ones that passed away before him... his beloved God he always served. And I know he is looking at me sometimes and I'm sure every time he does it, he smiles because now he really loves me like only a perfect person can do.

Sorry for the sad words, but I just wanted to make a little tribute from here.

Here's a pic of him.

Thanks for spending time reading this words.

I love you daddy. Wait for us till the Lord call us to His presence. Merry Christmas.

Laura
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Imagen 284.jpg (85.7 KB, 5 views)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Amen Laurita, amen!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-09-2008   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

GigiDieKatze is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry that your father passed away . . . . . yet, I know he is in a happy place.
I have not had anyone that close to me die, and I can't imagine what it will be like.
Love, kisses, best of wishes.
Unread 12-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Yes Laurita, your dad is waiting for you there.

Marry Xmas & a Happy New Year for you also!

Unread 12-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

Red face

Thank you for your words...

Unread 12-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Cheer up! Your dad is surely in a better place now, better than what this Earth has to offer.

Unread 12-11-2008   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Without any doubt!

Unread 12-11-2008   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

This a very hard time for you Laura.Just before Christmas too!My heart goes out to you sweetheart.That is a lovely photo of your Dad.He was a handsome man.Take care,bye, Che.xxxxx
Unread 12-12-2008   #9 (permalink)
Laura the spanish

I really thank you all for your kind and encouraging words...

Unread 12-12-2008   #10 (permalink)
betor 406

Laura,

You had a beautiful relation with your Dad.
God Bless You Both,

Susan and Lady

Tags
beautiful , black , care , cats , christmas , color , dogs , fighting , happy , mat , nice , person , sad , sleeping , tribute

Sponsored Cat Links