It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default A couple of questions about this forum

As a new member to this borad, but not new to pet forums in general I have a few questions.

I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post my questions so I'm starting here, staff can move it to the right place if needed. thanks.

Who are the moderators? Are they "labeled" as such under their names?

How long has this board been in existence?

And finally, I have made several posts that were shown immediately. Just now I replied in a thread and received a notice that my post would have to be approved by a moderator first. why is that? I had included links to information on two products the op was asking about, is that why?

I looked in FAQ but did not see any of these questions addressed.

Thank you.

<in edit> ps. I spent a lot of time thinking out and writing that post that I was told had to be reviewed and am a bit bothered that it has not yet been posted.

Last edited by acerlt; 01-01-2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: PS
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Tonkinese and Siamese luv

I am not sure about those questions, but I think this is a fine forum to place your questions in.

Welcome!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Fine
Catlover1 is on a distinguished road

I've been wondering who moderators were too. In a couple other sites similar to this one that I've found recently, they have moderators too. In one site, the creator says you can become a moderator, & when I looked at the members, some said moderators & others just plain members! Strange. Tell me if you find the answer!
Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~
~Silverleaf
Unread 01-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Fine
Catlover1 is on a distinguished road
Default About Moderators...

On a different site, I was reading their rules & found this:

Moderators

Moderators are my helpers, and can delete, lock, move posts and even ban people who don't abide by the rules. They help manage this forum, and will not take any kind of threats, insults, etc. unless of course its all in jest. A threat against a moderator will result in an immediate BAN.

This is a different site, so some things are most likely different, but it gave me an idea of what they do. Hope this helps!

~~~~~~~~~
~Silverleaf

Tags
age , found , hey , links , new member , pet

Sponsored Cat Links