It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
draconvarie

Default Friend protocol

I was curious. I just joined this forum about a week ago and I've really grown to like a lot of the people that post here. I would really like to "friend" them but nobody knows me very well yet and I don't want to be like a "stalker chick" or anything.

What's a good rule of thumb about asking someone if you can "friend" them or not?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Don't complicate yourself dear Simply go to your profile then "Friends", "edit your friend's list" "add a member to your list": To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click either 'Contact' to add them to your list, or 'Friend' to also send a friendship request. If the member you sent the friendship request is interested, he will click Okay & accept it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Take maya's advice. There are really tons of nice people in this forum.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 02-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
draconvarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover83 View Post
Take maya's advice. There are really tons of nice people in this forum.
Thanks! You are right. It is always a good idea to take Maya's advice. She is smart! I worry too much..

Unread 02-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconvarie View Post
Thanks! You are right. It is always a good idea to take Maya's advice. She is smart! I worry too much..
I already accept your request...
You're in my friend's list now...
Right, Maya is brilliant...
I am amazed in her post every time I read them...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 02-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Maya is the queen of cats,and the queen of the cat website.All hail queen Maya.Love ya baby.xxxxx
Unread 02-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
Maya is the queen of cats,and the queen of the cat website.All hail queen Maya.Love ya baby.xxxxx
Hail Mamma Maya ..but dont ask me to kiss her feet LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Unread 02-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

What a nice surprise my friends!! Thank you for your kind words all of you!

Unread 02-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Wink

Hmmmm... I was told not to be in touch with the plebian masses but I don't mind!

Tags
advice , baby , box , cats , cool , friending , friends , love , nice , profile , queen , smart , worry

Sponsored Cat Links