It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Mittens45

Default The movie The Lion King not original idea

What i Mittens45 am about to tell you is what i heard from the past and you are all welcome to look this up......

When Disney started working on The Lion King the people who made Kimba The White Lion movie did sue the Disney company because it looked just like Kimba The White Lion. The Disney company changed the look of the movie The Lion King so they were trying to not be sued. The people who created Kimba The White Lion still sued The Disney company and lost because The Disney company changed the look of the movie.

Last edited by Mittens45; 03-05-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Very interesting, did you also know that in the movie the 'Sex' appears? there is usually some reference to sex or some thing else in every Disney movie!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-25-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

I know that animation KIMBA...
Kimba the white lion if I'm not mistaken...
I watch couple of series of that anime series...
And yes, the story is more like The Lion King...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 02-25-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean? I only said that it was interesting information, and that nearly all Disney movies contain some visual reference to sex. What exactly am I supposed to study?
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 03-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Ah you mean that the Lion King is not original...
And the original one is Kimba The White Lion???
Correct me if I'm wrong...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 03-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

I know this fact. Disney really stole the idea. Oh well, most of Holywood films these days aren't original at all. They are all pastiche of films in the past.

Unread 03-15-2009   #7 (permalink)
Mittens45

Question Lyka_01 and kathie

When Disney started working on The Lion King the people who made Kimba The White Lion movie did sue the Disney company because it looked just like Kimba The White Lion. The Disney company changed the look of the movie The Lion King so they were trying to not be sued. The people who created Kimba The White Lion still sued The Disney company and lost because The Disney company changed the look of the movie.

Last edited by Mittens45; 03-15-2009 at 04:14 AM.

Tags
changed , fun , great , hey , interesting , lost , mistake , movies , person , sex , story

Sponsored Cat Links