It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Happy Birthday MJ!!!

Happy Bithday my friend! Did you put away some cake for us?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Did someone say cake??? Happy Birthday MJ!! ♥♥

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

I love cake!!!!
Share your cake with us MJ...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 03-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a good time.
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 03-04-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all your salutations and I'm sorry to say no cake was eaten. I did have a brownie sundae which I ate half of.It was huge. Problem is dh has his birthday 3 days before mine and we decided this year to forgo the cakes. Besides all that my favorite cake is one my mom usually makes which is angel food with what is called seven minute icicng which is like a marshmallow type of delightful sweet topping. DH isn't much on cakes himself and would prefer pie. He did have some apple crisp though with vanilla ice cream.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 03-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Oh, all what you mentioned is soooo yummy!
Hope you enjoyed your Birthday my friend!!!

Unread 03-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Happy birthday, may you have more b-days to come.

Unread 03-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks everyone. I decided that because there wasn't a 29th this year and that the 28th fell on a Saturday that I deemed it my birthday weekend and celebrated both days. You've gotta love it right? DH just shakes his head at me and laughs. I'm still a kid a heart, after all I am only 13 1/4.

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

Unread 03-05-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Wink

13 1/4???? hehehe

Unread 03-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Yes one year for every 4 and then the quarter cause I have to wait for another 3 to make a whole. I'll never have to lie about my age. lol

Tags
age , birthday , food , happy , love , problem , type

Sponsored Cat Links