It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2009   #1 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I am very sad today.

It is the fifth anniversary of my dear Muvs death,her name is Doreen,she was 70.This is the last photo that was taken of her,6mths before she died.Miss you Muv.You are forever in my thoughts,as close as a whisper,and remembered with every heartbeat.Love you, Cheryl Ann.xxxxxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MUV 1933 - 2004.jpg (27.2 KB, 8 views)

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-31-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!

I am the song that will never end.
I am the love of family and friend.
I am the child who has come to rest
In the arms of the Father
who knows him best.

When you see the sunset fair,
I am the scented evening air.
I am the joy of a task well done.
I am the glow of the setting sun.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!

~ Author Unknown ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-31-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Missing our mums

I am sorry it's such a sad day for you Cheryl, I know how you feel, I lost my mum 13 years ago and I still miss her loads. The most important thing my mum ever taught me was to respect all life, whether it be just an insect or spider and I've carried that with me always. xxx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-31-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
It is the fifth anniversary of my dear Muvs death,her name is Doreen,she was 70.This is the last photo that was taken of her,6mths before she died.Miss you Muv.You are forever in my thoughts,as close as a whisper,and remembered with every heartbeat.Love you, Cheryl Ann.xxxxxx

Dear Cheryl, I know you miss her. If it was my mom, I'll feel the same... But, I want to encourage you with this Bible verse, and I know one day we'll all meet her. Doreen is now with the Lord and the angels that are ministering to her. And definetely, she wants you to be happy and enjoy your life and cherish those who are still with you. Life is short. I'm proud to be part of your life too, my friend.

Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words.

Unread 03-31-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

She's such a beautiful and graceful lady.. Oh yes, one more thing I'm sure, she wants you to keep the legacy she has left for you...

Unread 03-31-2009   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Thanks girls.I have been in tears today,it's 6 weeks since Harley went,and of course over my Muv.It was her that taught me to love cats.In fact she used to say that I loved them more than she did,she prefered her dog.xxxxx
Unread 03-31-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You're keeping her legacy .. She must be proud of you, Cheryl !

Unread 03-31-2009   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default Cheryl

Sweetie....

For many years, I would remember the days my Mom and Dad left me, and I would mourn. Many years have passed (15 years for my Mom, 35 years for my Dad). I still remember them on those specific days, but I have taken to a new tradition over the last few years. Every year, on their birthdays, I make a cake and celebrate as if they were here. The candles are lit, the song is sung, and I feel better. Remember the good, remember the happy. They would want us to.

Hugs to you sweetheart. (((Che))) I know what you're feeling.

PS...Maya, I have that poem behind my Dad's picture.

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 03-31-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up I'm sure we all have lots of happy story to tell about them ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max24 View Post
Sweetie....

For many years, I would remember the days my Mom and Dad left me, and I would mourn. Many years have passed (15 years for my Mom, 35 years for my Dad). I still remember them on those specific days, but I have taken to a new tradition over the last few years. Every year, on their birthdays, I make a cake and celebrate as if they were here. The candles are lit, the song is sung, and I feel better. Remember the good, remember the happy. They would want us to.

Hugs to you sweetheart. (((Che))) I know what you're feeling.

What a meaningful tradition .. I'd like to follow this tradition too myself ..
My mom started a new one too when my grandfather passed away, and other members in the family (her relatives, close or distant) they follow : They write biographic memoirs with life stories in an album that would be passed down to their children & children's children, on each memorial day we'll recall and talk about the stories. The moral is : keeping and passing down the family legacy ..

Unread 04-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max24 View Post

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
beautiful , birds , cats , children , cool , dog , family , happy , hey , interesting , joy , lost , love , missing , morning , night , picture , pregnant , sad , sleep , stories , story , thoughts , wake

Sponsored Cat Links