It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
Poisoncupcake

Default Art!

I'm sure there are other people here that like to make art in all of it's forms! There probably was a thread for this somewhere, but I just thought I'd make another one because I'd really like to see everyone's drawings/paintings/crafts/photography etc! Here are a few of mine:

Censored version of one of my drawings that was painted in photoshop!

Also a drawing painted in photoshop.

I can't wait to see everyone's art!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
lil_miss_freckles

wow you have a lot of talent. Me!!! I am so unartistic lol but just thought I would come and say I love your drawings.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

WHAT AN ARTISTIC PERSON YOU ARE ! A FRIEND OF MINE USED TO RE-DO HER HAND-PAINTED ART IN PHOTOSHOP TOO, I'LL POST ONE OF THEM LATER AFTER GETTING HER PERMISION (COPY-RIGHTED), I THINK SHE WILL BE HAPPY FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE HOW TALENTED SHE IS.. lol..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 04-05-2009   #4 (permalink)
Poisoncupcake

Thank you lil_miss_freckles and Irene! I can't wait to see your friends work Irene!

Unread 04-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Smile

Very talented people. I wish I could do it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 04-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Very talented people. I wish I could do it...
Don't be so frustrated Maya, I am not talented at all, myself, it's my friend who is..

Unread 04-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Don't be so frustrated Maya, I am not talented at all, myself, it's my friend who is..
I know, I know. Didn't specify anyone. As you know, I have "two left hands"

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 04-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Hehehe ... !!

Unread 04-15-2009   #9 (permalink)
britty3189

I dont have any pics of my drawings or anything, but I do make Ukrainian Easter Eggs, called pysanky. I have pictures of one I made, kinda going step by step. I don't have a pic of the finished egg, but you can get the jist with the last pics.

Egg2.jpg

Egg3.jpg

Egg4.jpg

Egg6.jpg

Egg7.jpg

I've been doing these since I was 5 or 6 years old, and it's something I enjoy. Eggs can take hours to make, and I'm pretty proud of the results. As I do more and more of them here in NC I'll post pics occasionally

Unread 04-15-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up Beautiful art !

Another art genious here... I think I know what happened to the finished egg... maybe it's in your kitties' tummy ?! (Just kiddin')
Happy belated Passover !

Tags
art , beautiful , books , car , changed , children , cool , egg , friends , great , happy , hey , home , joy , kitties , kitty , love , meow , painting , person , pictures , problem , raw , tale , traditional , travel , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links