It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road
Default Just wondering

I was just wondering why at the top of the page it says that I'm viewing as a guest, but I' definitely logged in as Maggiemay, and why couldn't I cahnge the color and 'font' for another post?
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Maybe you can PM Mary, she would probably help you...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

I get that guest message too. What browser are you using? a while ago we determined that this website doesn't do well in Mozilla Firefox.

Since I use firefox, I always have problems in this website. I don't have the patience to change over to IE (which is incredibly slow) for just this one website.

I love this board but because of the troubles I have here with loading and posting, I don't come in as often as I'd like to.
Unread 04-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

maggiemay is on a distinguished road

I use google chrome, I don't think I shall bother Mary over something so trivial, at least I can post. So when I'm answering for my cats forgive me still using the same type, thank you anyhow!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 04-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road

I downloaded chrome to give it a try, heard so many positive things, but every time I try to use it I get an error message <shrug>

let me see if fonts work for me yep it appears they do

heehee
Unread 04-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I use IE. you're right Acer, it's very slow, my brother suggested that I use Mozilla Firefox instead, but after reading Acer's post, I don't think I want to use that. With IE, I still get error message ???? This is strange.... but I still enjoy this forum...

Tags
book , cats , color , hey , joy , love , problems , type

Sponsored Cat Links