It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default What are your plans for this summer?

I was just wondering what you'll all be doing this summer. Oh how I LOVE summer btw. There is too much winter here.

I myself will be working a lot at the nursing home. But I have some days off, so me and the bf are planning a short trip to Denmark or a weekend in England, we're still discussing which one. I'm leaning more towards England though. I'll also spend some time with my parents. I think I might be a lot at home too, just relaxing and probably go for picnics.

And of course I will be taking Anastasia for her daily walks and constantly obsess about her as usual

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Enjoy a few birthdays, celebrate Christmas, sweat constantly... All the usuals when it gets here.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I was just about to ask you why you celebrate Christmas in summer, but then I think you mentioned that you were from Australia. Silly me, hehe.
Oh, the worst part about summer is the sweat part. Ugh. I just hate to sweat.
Unread 05-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Yes I did, and yes I am. It's only about 10am here and autumn/winter to boot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It's 2 am here now and I should be going to bed, but I've messed up my sleeping habits due to exams. I haven't been a big fan of winter since before my teens. I only like winter when it's Christmas coz of the snow. But ironically there hasn't been much snow on Christmas here the last years. Only before and after.
Unread 05-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

This summer will be spent revamping my first home (just bought a month ago, yay!) Painting, rescreening windows, replanting the yards, etc. It's going to be a lot of work, but oh so nice when it's finished (I have tons of plans!) and spending time with my critters, husband included
As for trips, we are planning on heading to Disneyworld in July (we've never been)
Unread 05-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamiDante View Post
This summer will be spent revamping my first home (just bought a month ago, yay!) Painting, rescreening windows, replanting the yards, etc. It's going to be a lot of work, but oh so nice when it's finished (I have tons of plans!) and spending time with my critters, husband included
As for trips, we are planning on heading to Disneyworld in July (we've never been)
Lol at husband included Ah! That sounds awfully nice! Congratulations on your first home! Can't wait 'til I get to buy a house myself. Disneyworld also sounds like tons of fun
Unread 05-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
giagirl

SUMMER.....I love the summer as well, mind you my car doesnt have a/c. Thank goodness my fiances does. We wont be doing much though, work work and more work. The vet clinics are always super busy in the summer. Mind you I will be taking a flight at the end of July to pick up our new baby, Im soooo excited Ive been counting down the days. We will be adding a new Devon to our crew of 2, his name is Java
Attached Images
File Type: jpg java1.jpg (27.9 KB, 7 views)

Unread 05-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giagirl View Post
SUMMER.....I love the summer as well, mind you my car doesnt have a/c. Thank goodness my fiances does. We wont be doing much though, work work and more work. The vet clinics are always super busy in the summer. Mind you I will be taking a flight at the end of July to pick up our new baby, Im soooo excited Ive been counting down the days. We will be adding a new Devon to our crew of 2, his name is Java
Aw! I feel excited for you as well He's such a cutie! Can't wait for the day I get to pick out a new cat. I would be counting down the days as well and staring at my future baby's photos.
I wish I worked at a vet clinic, then I'd rarely dread going to work
Unread 05-24-2009   #10 (permalink)
britty3189

CamiDante, congrats on the house! I can't wait until we get our first house, but I don't think that will be anytime soon. I've decided that we should get our first house when we move to Arizona after the hubby is done with the Army. We'll just save up until then

Giagirl, yay for the new addition! He is adorable! Can't wait until you get him!

I have no idea what I'll be doing this summer. I do know that I plan on working out, and spending time by the pool. I want to get back into shape and look good for when the hubs comes back this winter. He's losing lots of weight out there, so I've gotta keep up!

Other than that I'll probably just do some travelling. I've got family to visit back in Chicago, and maybe take a couple of trips up to Virginia Beach to spend a weekend up there, visit family, go to the beach. VA Beach is very nice. Probably visit my mom in Kentucky. We'll see how things play out.

Next year is when everything is happening for me! Hubby will be back from the deployment, and I'm planning a trip to Arizona for us, just a time we can get away from life here, and time he can unwind. I am absolutely crazy about Phoenix, and would live there right now if I could. I want to take the hubby there, he's never been to Arizona, and show him around. There are so many great things I already plan on doing. I also want to take him on a vacation there to make sure he actually likes Phoenix before we move there. So, killing 2 birds with one stone

Tags
addition , adorable , advice , apartment , baby , beautiful , belly , birds , birthday , car , care , carpet , cat , cats , chicago , christmas , cool , crazy , cute , eyes , family , friends , fun , fur , great , greece , groom , happy , heat , hey , home , homes , house , joy , love , lucky , new home , nice , play , rare , save , shopping , sleeping , small , stress , thanksgiving , training , travel , type , uncomfortable , vacation , vet , wash , water , weight , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links