It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Pray for Justice

Hello All. I left this forum a while ago, not because I didn't like it here, but because, while browsing posts, I stumbled upon something so horrific, though the stuff was removed ASAP, I am unable to disassociate this forum with that nightmare.

There are some sick people in this world and I cry every day, every day, over the animals that are trapped and tortured by these monsters.

This morning I saw a story about a teenaged boy who has been arrested for murdering cats. There are no gory details in the story, thank goodness for decent reporting for a change.

I hope and pray that this is also the kid who posted that nightmare on here and that he is left to molder in jail for the rest of his sorry disgusting life. In fact I'd take a front row seat to see him suffer the way he has made animals suffer.

Teen Arrested in String of Gruesome Cat Mutiliations - KTLA

I do miss my good friends here, but I just can't deal with it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi sweetie,nice to hear from you.I know how you feel,I can't read these stories,it makes me feel physically sick.I hope this scum gets whats coming to him too.And I would be in the front row sitting next to you.Take care dear.xxxxx
Unread 06-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello dear !!

Hi Acer, it's great to finally hear from you again ! Honestly, I've been missing you a lot !! Been thinking about you, wishing you to also answer the posts I posted, just like before ! You've been really a gift from heaven to the feline community ! Maya, is right, I think I can't live without you .. I mean our cats,of course !

I did unfortunately see those horrible pictures that made me really sick and mad !! But, I couldn't just leave, I feel that I have to continue to support Mary and other good friends here, to maintain the goodness of this rare great forum ! Just can't let those sick people overtake this forum !! I also hope that whoever the kid is (probably the same guy), he will receive his consequence of sowing and reaping !

So, I sincerely hope you will come back so we all can join hands for the well being of cats and kittens in this community ! We need you, Acer !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I now see that this link and information has already been posted and discussed. I apologize for the duplicate, I only stumbled on it today, and quite by accident.

Unfortunately I thought Maya's link in the second thread would take me to the same ...non detailed...story I'd posted, but it did not I am sorry to say, and I read too far.

Thank you for your kind words Irene. But no, I can't come back here just yet. I still am severely traumatized.

I was not exaggerating when I said I cry every day. Usually more than once. Almost every time I start to smile and think about something pleasant those pictures pop into my mind. And after that comes the flood of all the other unprotected animals at the mercy of these disgusting monsters.

At first it was every time I was happy, now only once or twice a day, so I must be getting a little better. I do try to turn away from the thoughts and pain when it comes. Everything is going to be alright is my mantra.

I am afraid to open a post now, not knowing what I will read or see before I can turn away.

I know it happens, but all the graphic stuff is making me sick. Sick in the head, I mean.
Unread 06-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Default A special request

If someone sees this thread and wants to know what I'm talking about...to those of you who know:

Please DO NOT answer in this thread. Send the member a Private Message with the details. It does not need to be hashed over again.

Thank you for this.
Unread 06-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Oh Acer, it is good to have you back, we all understand the feelings that you have. We have all seen those despicable posts that appeared a few weeks ago - but don't stay away, you have so much valuable advice and info to impart - and for all the evil people out there, there are so many good ones striving to do the best they can for all cats, so many on this site alone - so although you may cry at what you read elsewhere, please don't stay away from us as well

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 06-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
Oh Acer, it is good to have you back, we all understand the feelings that you have. We have all seen those despicable posts that appeared a few weeks ago - but don't stay away, you have so much valuable advice and info to impart - and for all the evil people out there, there are so many good ones striving to do the best they can for all cats, so many on this site alone - so although you may cry at what you read elsewhere, please don't stay away from us as well
Glad that you're getting better each day, Acer. I completely agree with Heidi, Acer, please don't stay away from us...

After seeing those sick pictures, I also had hard times casting the image out out my mind ... they kept coming back, and i was deeply troubled and cried too with my kitties in my arms, until I made up my mind to at least "do something nice and positive" , just whatever I can at this site.
I tried to report to Mary and pm her, so those horrible image could be removed ASAP ! I did that hoping that less and less others won't need to be traumatized and terrorized as I was.

I totally agree that we DON'T ANSWER THIS KIND OF THREAD !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 06-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Pls acer, we all miss you!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 06-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Yes, we all miss you !

Unread 06-19-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

I don't know what's driving me more insane.. The fact that Acer is feeling so bad about these posts that she actually has to stay away... Or that I completely missed everything and don't have a clue what it is.

It's nice to see you again Acer, I remember when I first signed up here you were the one with all the great info! I encourage you to return when you feel the time is right to do so.. Don't let one person posting up disgusting pictures force you to leave a great site where you are well known and revered... Idk, I guess that's all I can think to say right now

Will be awaiting your return

Oh and if someone wants to PM me what did I miss??? I'd be most appreciative... Cuz apparently I came back a day too late and I like knowing what's going on around here. If you don't want to bring it up, that's ok, I was just hoping to figure this out.

Tags
advice , art , boy , care , cats , color , friends , gift , great , happy , hey , image , informative , kittens , kitties , missing , morning , nice , person , pictures , rare , sick , stories , story , thoughts

Sponsored Cat Links