It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Question How hot is it in your neighborhood?

38 degrees C, approx. 100 degrees F, with hot & dry winds here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

24 degrees and quite humid, where I am, although it does say possible showers later on today which is needed!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

It was 103 degrees yesterday, with very hot winds. Supposed to be 106 today, but humid. We shall see!
We have 2 A/C units, 1 for upstairs and 1 for down, both set at 80, and fans going daily. We found that our animals love to sleep on the couch when the fan is blowing at it
Unread 07-01-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemay View Post
24 degrees and quite humid, where I am, although it does say possible showers later on today which is needed!
Mediterranean climate here, no rain during the summer

Unread 07-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Mediterranean climate here, no rain during the summer
Same here, no rain in the summer. We did however get a freak lightning storm last night, no clouds, no rain, just lightning. It was very weird!
Unread 07-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

30 C here now outside. Inside it's hot and humid. I can't take it! I've been drinking water and juice all day.
Unread 07-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
30 C here now outside. Inside it's hot and humid. I can't take it! I've been drinking water and juice all day.
Cannot believe!! 30 C in Norway????!!!!

Unread 07-01-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
Cannot believe!! 30 C in Norway????!!!!
Yes, it says so on our thermometer. According to the forecast it will be 28-30 C tomorrow as well. We do have some hot periods during our summers. But we've been unlucky too and had bad summers. We had a summer like this last year too, I remember I was sweating like a pig

Me and Anastasia are enjoying the electric fan very much. Maybe it's not so weird that she is shedding so much?
Unread 07-01-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Cool

It's been very hot and quite humid these couple of days. Yesterday it was 30 C. (I remember Katrine told me it was 28 C yesterday in Norway, and I was surprised too !) Today it's 32 C indoor, outdoor is usually at least 4-5 deg higher. Can't believe it's 30 C in Norway today !
Of course Aircon is a must for me and kitties. I always set it on 26 C.

Unread 07-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Yes, it says so on our thermometer. According to the forecast it will be 28-30 C tomorrow as well. We do have some hot periods during our summers. But we've been unlucky too and had bad summers. We had a summer like this last year too, I remember I was sweating like a pig

Me and Anastasia are enjoying the electric fan very much. Maybe it's not so weird that she is shedding so much?
Yes, kitties shed more in hot weather. Don't you need aircon unit instead of electric fan ? It's 30 C !

Tags
alaska , animal , apartment , art , book , children , cold , color , cool , dry , dying , fast , fire , food , friends , fun , funny , girl , great , greece , guide , heat , hey , home , interesting , joy , love , loving , lucky , mess , nice , oops , print , problem , scared , shelter , sleeping , uncomfortable , water , weird , wet food , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links