It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
vampyra1

Talking Short hiatus, but I'm back!

Hey guys. Been away for awhile. I've been dealing with some harassment at work and my company wasn't doing a thing about it.

Thank god it is over with (had to do the leg work myself) and now i'm keeping my eyes a peeled for another job that will have my back when things like this happen.

I haven't slept in weeks and I finally got a good nights rest last night... 6PM to 10AM!

I sure did miss you guys!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyra1 View Post
Hey guys. Been away for awhile. I've been dealing with some harassment at work and my company wasn't doing a thing about it.

Thank god it is over with (had to do the leg work myself) and now i'm keeping my eyes a peeled for another job that will have my back when things like this happen.

I haven't slept in weeks and I finally got a good nights rest last night... 6PM to 10AM!

I sure did miss you guys!
Welcome back ! Been missing you lately ! It must be giving you hard times ! Glad that it's all over and you're able to sleep again as much as you want it. Praying that you'll get a job that has harassment protection policy, especially for female employees. How is baby Sabo ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Welcome back, dear!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
vampyra1

Aw, I really did miss you guys!

Sabo is doing really well. He has converted to a raw diet, thanks to the tips from you guys! He's going in for his neutering surgery in a few weeks. I'll keep you guys up to date about that one.

My friend (the one who has 13 cats) aparantly had another that has been coming around and couldn't catch her to get spayed. She got pregnant and now she is taking care of 17, with the new kitties. I'm thinking about adopting another one. Keep your fingers crossed for the OK from my landlord!

Irene--- I'll take a pic of the litter pellets for you soon! Its really strange and cool at the same time.

Unread 07-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampyra1 View Post
Aw, I really did miss you guys!

Sabo is doing really well. He has converted to a raw diet, thanks to the tips from you guys! He's going in for his neutering surgery in a few weeks. I'll keep you guys up to date about that one.

My friend (the one who has 13 cats) aparantly had another that has been coming around and couldn't catch her to get spayed. She got pregnant and now she is taking care of 17, with the new kitties. I'm thinking about adopting another one. Keep your fingers crossed for the OK from my landlord!

Irene--- I'll take a pic of the litter pellets for you soon! Its really strange and cool at the same time.
Your friend's cats are so productive. That's not a good sign though.
It will be great if you can get and OK from your landlord, so Sabo will soon have a playmate. Keeping this issue in my thoughts.

Yep, please send me the photo of that strange pellets, I really wonder what it is.

Unread 07-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Hi, again Sorry that you have had to deal with all that stuff by yourself, but at least it's over now, I do hope you find another job very soon, and one that appreciates it's employees! I also hope that your landlord will allow you to have another kitty!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 07-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
vampyra1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemay View Post
Hi, again Sorry that you have had to deal with all that stuff by yourself, but at least it's over now, I do hope you find another job very soon, and one that appreciates it's employees! I also hope that your landlord will allow you to have another kitty!
thanks maggiemay, that is very sweet of you! jobs are pretty slim pickins nowadays with the economy so bad.

Unread 07-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi sweetheart,sorry about your predicament at work love.
Nice to see you back.Glad Sabo is doing fine,and nice to hear you may be having a companion for him,fingers crossed.xxxxx

Tags
baby , care , cats , cool , diet , eco , eyes , female , great , hey , kitties , kitty , litter , love , missing , neutering , pregnant , raw , sleep , spayed , surgery , thoughts , tips

Sponsored Cat Links