Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum

Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/off-topic/54285-what-you-doing-right-now.html)

Irene Jims 07-25-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatrineA (Post 94232)
I'm eating breakfast while reading a few posts. Am going to go to work in about an hour.

I can imagine how wasted time is for you this morning ... since you couldn't post a few replies here... :(

KatrineA 07-25-2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irene Jims (Post 94238)
I can imagine how wasted time is for you this morning ... since you couldn't post a few replies here... :(

No, no, no. I'm working late again, so my time was wasted last night :p I didn't get on here before 40 mins ago today. I've been playing with Anastasia before that :)

supersmithy 07-25-2009 01:43 PM

We had a lovely hot day today, so I've been sunbathing in the garden all afternoon, and the girls were flaked out in the shade for most of it. Sasha successfully captured a big fly and ate it - gross baby :o

Irene Jims 07-25-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersmithy (Post 94324)
We had a lovely hot day today, so I've been sunbathing in the garden all afternoon, and the girls were flaked out in the shade for most of it. Sasha successfully captured a big fly and ate it - gross baby :o

She 'ate' the big fly ??? Eeekk !! :eek: I don't know what my kitties will do to it, just kill it or eat it too ?? :roll:

Irene Jims 07-25-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan (Post 94334)
Sunny had a lot of fun prowling around outside yesterday.

Right now, I'm trying to persuade him to part ways with his feather boa but he isn't agreeing. :D

I thought you would say : Right now I am trying to take a picture of him and upload it for everyone to see !! :mrgreen::roll:
Hey !! This is your post no. 100 ! And still no pix of him ? Incredible ! ;)

KatrineA 07-25-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersmithy (Post 94324)
We had a lovely hot day today, so I've been sunbathing in the garden all afternoon, and the girls were flaked out in the shade for most of it. Sasha successfully captured a big fly and ate it - gross baby :o

Super gross! We had a big fly flying around here and Anastasia went crazy! She even knocked it down with her paw, but it wouldn't die. I opened the window and let it out. BF told me to just leave it inside for her to play with.

I just couldn't bear the thought of her eating it or ending up with worms. Plus I've been traumatized by huge flies before. A certain kind of fly carries larvaes inside of her. They give birth to them instead of laying eggs. When I was a kid I hit one with a spoon (I was play cooking) when it was on the window. It fell down and all these larvaes kept coming out of it *shudders*. I never got over it. I've mentioned before that I like insects. Well, not flies! :neutral:

Anyways, right now I am thinking of going to sleep, as I am taking an early shift tomorrow. I just got home 30 mins ago. I will probably sleep for 5 hours only. Ugh. Coffee will be my friend.
See you in 17 hours or so!

supersmithy 07-25-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irene Jims (Post 94333)
She 'ate' the big fly ??? Eeekk !! :eek: I don't know what my kitties will do to it, just kill it or eat it too ?? :roll:

Reply to Irene and Katrine:

Yes, she did eat the fly, it was vile to watch - but she has done it before and no ill effects so far. She has also eaten moths she has caught.

Hopefully as she is deflead and wormed regularly she will not suffer any problems. About two weeks ago she brought a live sparrow into the kitchen. It was completely unharmed, but took me about 15 minutes to capture and release it back outside :roll:

Irene Jims 07-26-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supersmithy (Post 94386)
Reply to Irene and Katrine:

Yes, she did eat the fly, it was vile to watch - but she has done it before and no ill effects so far. She has also eaten moths she has caught.

Hopefully as she is deflead and wormed regularly she will not suffer any problems. About two weeks ago she brought a live sparrow into the kitchen. It was completely unharmed, but took me about 15 minutes to capture and release it back outside :roll:

Wow what a hunter she is !! :p Luckily you managed to release the sparrow before becoming her dinner, as she brought in into the right place (kitchen) ... :D

che 07-26-2009 09:29 AM

I have Bolan on my lap at the mo. He's a big boy, so there's not much room.
Cat is on my bed looking at us, he is getting jealous, he always does, he wants to jump up too. LOL.
I've just been paying some bills online, and ordering clothes for my son Daniel. xxxxx

Irene Jims 07-26-2009 10:09 AM

I thought you're ordering clothes for your furry babies.... :p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28