It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I'm eating breakfast while reading a few posts. Am going to go to work in about an hour.
I can imagine how wasted time is for you this morning ... since you couldn't post a few replies here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-25-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
I can imagine how wasted time is for you this morning ... since you couldn't post a few replies here...
No, no, no. I'm working late again, so my time was wasted last night I didn't get on here before 40 mins ago today. I've been playing with Anastasia before that
Unread 07-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

We had a lovely hot day today, so I've been sunbathing in the garden all afternoon, and the girls were flaked out in the shade for most of it. Sasha successfully captured a big fly and ate it - gross baby

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-25-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
We had a lovely hot day today, so I've been sunbathing in the garden all afternoon, and the girls were flaked out in the shade for most of it. Sasha successfully captured a big fly and ate it - gross baby
She 'ate' the big fly ??? Eeekk !! I don't know what my kitties will do to it, just kill it or eat it too ??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-25-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan View Post
Sunny had a lot of fun prowling around outside yesterday.

Right now, I'm trying to persuade him to part ways with his feather boa but he isn't agreeing.
I thought you would say : Right now I am trying to take a picture of him and upload it for everyone to see !!
Hey !! This is your post no. 100 ! And still no pix of him ? Incredible !

Unread 07-25-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Super gross! We had a big fly flying around here and Anastasia went crazy! She even knocked it down with her paw, but it wouldn't die. I opened the window and let it out. BF told me to just leave it inside for her to play with.

I just couldn't bear the thought of her eating it or ending up with worms. Plus I've been traumatized by huge flies before. A certain kind of fly carries larvaes inside of her. They give birth to them instead of laying eggs. When I was a kid I hit one with a spoon (I was play cooking) when it was on the window. It fell down and all these larvaes kept coming out of it *shudders*. I never got over it. I've mentioned before that I like insects. Well, not flies!

Anyways, right now I am thinking of going to sleep, as I am taking an early shift tomorrow. I just got home 30 mins ago. I will probably sleep for 5 hours only. Ugh. Coffee will be my friend.
See you in 17 hours or so!
Unread 07-25-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
She 'ate' the big fly ??? Eeekk !! I don't know what my kitties will do to it, just kill it or eat it too ??
Reply to Irene and Katrine:

Yes, she did eat the fly, it was vile to watch - but she has done it before and no ill effects so far. She has also eaten moths she has caught.

Hopefully as she is deflead and wormed regularly she will not suffer any problems. About two weeks ago she brought a live sparrow into the kitchen. It was completely unharmed, but took me about 15 minutes to capture and release it back outside

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 07-26-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Reply to Irene and Katrine:

Yes, she did eat the fly, it was vile to watch - but she has done it before and no ill effects so far. She has also eaten moths she has caught.

Hopefully as she is deflead and wormed regularly she will not suffer any problems. About two weeks ago she brought a live sparrow into the kitchen. It was completely unharmed, but took me about 15 minutes to capture and release it back outside
Wow what a hunter she is !! Luckily you managed to release the sparrow before becoming her dinner, as she brought in into the right place (kitchen) ...

Unread 07-26-2009   #19 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

I have Bolan on my lap at the mo. He's a big boy, so there's not much room.
Cat is on my bed looking at us, he is getting jealous, he always does, he wants to jump up too. LOL.
I've just been paying some bills online, and ordering clothes for my son Daniel. xxxxx
Unread 07-26-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I thought you're ordering clothes for your furry babies....

Tags
animal , antibiotics , art , babies , baby , belly , bills , birds , birth , birthday , bite , black , box , boy , breeding , car , care , carpet , cat , cat lovers , catching , cats , classic , clean , cleaning , color , computer , cool , crazy , crying , diet , eating , eye , eyes , favorites , fever , foster , found , friendly , friends , fun , funny , fur , game , games , girl , great , grey , groom , happy , heat , hey , home , home alone , homes , house , hurt , infection , interesting , internet , laser , lazy , litter , litter boxes , lost , love , mat , morning , movies , new kitten , night , paw , play , playing , poop , present , problem , problems , queen , raw , savannah , scared , scream , search , serval , shelter , shopping , sickness , sleep , sleeping , small , smart , stealing , stories , story , traditional , travel , tricks , type , vacation , vomit , water , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links