Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum

Cat Forums - I-Love-Cats - your Ultimate Cat Forum (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   What are you doing right now? (http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/off-topic/54285-what-you-doing-right-now.html)

acerlt 07-24-2009 03:51 PM

What are you doing right now?

Okay, I know you're surfing the forum and having conversations and posting in threads.

But what ELSE are you doing?

Is there a cat on your lap? Lifting a dumbbell between posts? Talking on the phone? Watching TV? Browsing other forums?

I spent most of the day here somehow (time suck, I've heard it called) even though I meant to be out hiking much earlier than now.

but the forum is starting up it's old slow me down tricks so I guess I'm going to get off.

But in all these hours of posting I've also been feeding and playing with cats, had cats on and off my lap, flossed my teeth, fed the birds, paid some bills on the computer, balanced my checkbook, checked and posted in other forums, scooped the litter boxes a couple of times and cleaned up cat vomit.

My hip (and derriere if you must know) is killing me from being in this hard desk chair for so long, in spite of the breaks mentioned.

So...off I go for a late afternoon hike instead of an early morning one.

Had fun talking to you all today!

xo

Irene Jims 07-24-2009 03:55 PM

I was thinking ... "What kind of funny thread it is !" :p

I'm now teasing my kitties with a feather wand, and just now finished pointing the laser pointer... and listening to CNN with a bag of nice shrimp crisp cakes ... after some cherries ... :D:D

Oh, I'm browsing other sites too..... ;)

supersmithy 07-24-2009 03:58 PM

I had the day off work today to go shopping, yay! Got back mid afternoon. did some housework. Like Acer, I topped up all my bird feeders (they eat me out of house and home :mrgreen:).

Gave the girls a small meal, they have their main meal later to make sure they come in.

Am now watching Coronation Street (English soap) and having a nice glass of wine!

Irene Jims 07-24-2009 03:59 PM

Watch him closely .... don't give him even a single chance to escape ! ;)

Irene Jims 07-24-2009 04:03 PM

Lucky you ... All my kitties are quick ! Maybe... I'm slow ?? :roll:

Refused Autopsy 07-24-2009 04:12 PM

Right now I am listening to a 3 year old explaining how airplanes stay up in the air to a 7 month old. He looks fascinated...:p

Parent pick up time...yay;)!!!!!

supersmithy 07-24-2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused Autopsy (Post 93970)
Right now I am listening to a 3 year old explaining how airplanes stay up in the air to a 7 month old. He looks fascinated...:p

Parent pick up time...yay;)!!!!!

Hahaha, I bet he sounds like the fount of all knowledge :D

Just took a break to play feather wand in the garden with the girls, they like to retrieve it from under shrubs!

supersmithy 07-24-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan (Post 93977)
Lol, yeah maybe you are just slow... :D

Well, I can safely say Sunny is looking more like Sunny now. :)

Good news George, I'm so glad Sunny is feeling more like his old self :)

acerlt 07-24-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan (Post 93962)
Well, right now, I'm watching Sunny take his first steps outside for a LONG time. :D

YAY! How'd he do? Inquiring minds want to know!

KatrineA 07-25-2009 06:09 AM

I'm eating breakfast while reading a few posts. Am going to go to work in about an hour.