It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default What are you doing right now?

Okay, I know you're surfing the forum and having conversations and posting in threads.

But what ELSE are you doing?

Is there a cat on your lap? Lifting a dumbbell between posts? Talking on the phone? Watching TV? Browsing other forums?

I spent most of the day here somehow (time suck, I've heard it called) even though I meant to be out hiking much earlier than now.

but the forum is starting up it's old slow me down tricks so I guess I'm going to get off.

But in all these hours of posting I've also been feeding and playing with cats, had cats on and off my lap, flossed my teeth, fed the birds, paid some bills on the computer, balanced my checkbook, checked and posted in other forums, scooped the litter boxes a couple of times and cleaned up cat vomit.

My hip (and derriere if you must know) is killing me from being in this hard desk chair for so long, in spite of the breaks mentioned.

So...off I go for a late afternoon hike instead of an early morning one.

Had fun talking to you all today!

xo

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I was thinking ... "What kind of funny thread it is !"

I'm now teasing my kitties with a feather wand, and just now finished pointing the laser pointer... and listening to CNN with a bag of nice shrimp crisp cakes ... after some cherries ...

Oh, I'm browsing other sites too.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I had the day off work today to go shopping, yay! Got back mid afternoon. did some housework. Like Acer, I topped up all my bird feeders (they eat me out of house and home ).

Gave the girls a small meal, they have their main meal later to make sure they come in.

Am now watching Coronation Street (English soap) and having a nice glass of wine!

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 07-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Watch him closely .... don't give him even a single chance to escape !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Lucky you ... All my kitties are quick ! Maybe... I'm slow ??

Unread 07-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Refused Autopsy

Right now I am listening to a 3 year old explaining how airplanes stay up in the air to a 7 month old. He looks fascinated...

Parent pick up time...yay!!!!!

Unread 07-24-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused Autopsy View Post
Right now I am listening to a 3 year old explaining how airplanes stay up in the air to a 7 month old. He looks fascinated...

Parent pick up time...yay!!!!!
Hahaha, I bet he sounds like the fount of all knowledge

Just took a break to play feather wand in the garden with the girls, they like to retrieve it from under shrubs!

Unread 07-24-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan View Post
Lol, yeah maybe you are just slow...

Well, I can safely say Sunny is looking more like Sunny now.
Good news George, I'm so glad Sunny is feeling more like his old self

Unread 07-24-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeTheCatMan View Post
Well, right now, I'm watching Sunny take his first steps outside for a LONG time.
YAY! How'd he do? Inquiring minds want to know!
Unread 07-25-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I'm eating breakfast while reading a few posts. Am going to go to work in about an hour.

Tags
animal , antibiotics , art , babies , baby , belly , bills , birds , birth , birthday , bite , black , box , boy , breeding , car , care , carpet , cat , cat lovers , catching , cats , classic , clean , cleaning , color , computer , cool , crazy , crying , diet , eating , eye , eyes , favorites , fever , foster , found , friendly , friends , fun , funny , fur , game , games , girl , great , grey , groom , happy , heat , hey , home , home alone , homes , house , hurt , infection , interesting , internet , laser , lazy , litter , litter boxes , lost , love , mat , morning , movies , new kitten , night , paw , play , playing , poop , present , problem , problems , queen , raw , savannah , scared , scream , search , serval , shelter , shopping , sickness , sleep , sleeping , small , smart , stealing , stories , story , traditional , travel , tricks , type , vacation , vomit , water , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links