It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

The latest movies I've watched are: Vantage point, New in town, Birds of America, Unbreakable, Nothing but the truth and more, but I can't remember

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-04-2009   #12 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

We watched Underworld last night. Not my cup of tea at all. xxxxx
Unread 08-04-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
We watched Underworld last night. Not my cup of tea at all. xxxxx
I haven't seen that one, but I'm not into vampire movies either. What is your cup of tea then?
Unread 08-05-2009   #14 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
I haven't seen that one, but I'm not into vampire movies either. What is your cup of tea then?
I started a thread a long time ago called "What's your favourite film?"
And mine is,(I know it's strange,) Back To The Future. LOL.
I just love it,I've seen it countless times.I watched it again last Christmas. xxxxx
Unread 08-05-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
I started a thread a long time ago called "What's your favourite film?"
And mine is,(I know it's strange,) Back To The Future. LOL.
I just love it,I've seen it countless times.I watched it again last Christmas. xxxxx
Oh, you were the one who started that thread. I posted on it when I was a new member. I think I said that Beauty & the Beast was my favorite movie of all times. I have so many favorites, but that one stands out. It was the first movie I went to see in the cinema with my sister. I stayed away from my parents for the first time, to sleep over at her place in Oslo. It was exciting back then
Unread 08-05-2009   #16 (permalink)
Kitten

Shazzy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Shazzy

Im into horror and the last movie i watched was 'Unborn', its quite spooky

I like comedy alot too and watch shows like 'Mock the week' and 'Never mind the Buzzcocks'

And i just thought i'd add that the new harry potter film wasn't that brilliant and nothing much happened in it so it really dragged on, does anyone agree with me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
$hAzZy

*~BeRt~* *~GrAcE~* *~JeZ~*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-05-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzy View Post
Im into horror and the last movie i watched was 'Unborn', its quite spooky

I like comedy alot too and watch shows like 'Mock the week' and 'Never mind the Buzzcocks'

And i just thought i'd add that the new harry potter film wasn't that brilliant and nothing much happened in it so it really dragged on, does anyone agree with me
I love love love horror movies I saw The Unborn, it was one of the better ones. The scene where the boy tried to get inside her womb creeped me out the most.

I haven't seen the Harry Potter movie yet, because I haven't read that book. I think I reached 4 books and then I never got myself to read the rest. Which I will, but probably not before Christmas time. I might have to start all over again though, as I can't remember much
Unread 08-05-2009   #18 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
I love love love horror movies I saw The Unborn, it was one of the better ones. The scene where the boy tried to get inside her womb creeped me out the most.

I haven't seen the Harry Potter movie yet, because I haven't read that book. I think I reached 4 books and then I never got myself to read the rest. Which I will, but probably not before Christmas time. I might have to start all over again though, as I can't remember much
the bit that made me jump was wen he was hiding in the medicine cabinet lol, i could really see him jumping out at any minute but it still scared me (it didnt help watching the film in pitch blackness upstairs alone )

all i can see really is harry potter has lost its edge a little. its nowhere near as good as the first and second one tbh. as for the books, i really dont like how big they are lol, im still reading a House of Night book series about vampyres then im gonna read the Twilight series, have you read that? is it good?

$hAzZy

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-05-2009   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Haha. Getting a cat has made me feel safer if I am alone and want to watch horror movies Have you seen The haunting in connecticut? What about The uninvited?

I haven't read the Twilight series, I think it's closer to a teenage romance genre than a horror genre. I'd rather read Stephen King books I love Stephen King.
Unread 08-05-2009   #20 (permalink)
Kitten

Quote:
Haha. Getting a cat has made me feel safer if I am alone and want to watch horror movies Have you seen The haunting in connecticut? What about The uninvited?

I haven't read the Twilight series, I think it's closer to a teenage romance genre than a horror genre. I'd rather read Stephen King books I love Stephen King.

the haunting in connecticut is the next on my 'scary night in' movie list. i also fancy watchin 'let the right one it' that looks even more terrifying!

lesbian vampire killers is also a really funny film, its not much a horror movie, but more a gorey comedy.

Im kinda into vampires at the mo and sit in bed read for like, 2 hours solid with a mug of coco im trying to read as much as i can until i go on holiday to cornwall on sat wif my friend, i might not be able to read as much there

$hAzZy

Tags
age , animal , art , birds , black , bleed , book , books , box , boy , cat , changed , christmas , eye , family , favorites , fiction , free , fun , funny , games , gift , girl , great , hey , hiding , holiday , home , house , jumping , litter box , lost , love , mat , movies , new member , night , opinion , person , playing , scared , scary , search , sleep , small , smart , story , video , videos

Sponsored Cat Links