It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-12-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Claws is on a distinguished road
Default For the Admins

I didn't know where elts to post this so I put It Here. Its a report a bug or suggestions thread for the admins. Anyway I was browsing the site and decided to view the photos using the slide show option (Between the previous and next arrow buttons) and the entire site started rapidly reloading, I couldn't stop the page reloading and had to exit the site. Has anyone elts experienced this? I don't know if its repeatable, because I did not try it again. I just thought the admins should know about this glitch, bug or whatever is causing this.

Update: Yes this is repeatable. As soon as I click on the "Start Slide show" the page goes up to the site's header and Comenses the slide show that I can't see cause it want let me scroll down. the information bar at the bottom of the window is quickly displaying what I think is the photo's titles that I can't see. This time I opened the photos section in a new tab and just closed that tab instead of exiting the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Claws; 11-12-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Can you give me some specifics? What browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Firefox?) Does it happen on every page or just when posting? Every time or just sometimes?

I'm a mod, but will pass this on to the admins when I have some more information.

Welcome to ILoveCats!

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

The page ALWAYS freezes on reload for me when I use the quick reply, anywhere on the forum. I just hit F6 and enter, that forces the page to reload and takes me where I wanted to go. This happens on both IE and Firefox, so it's not a browser issue. For me, anyway.

And I've tested that theory on WinXP, Vista, and 7, so idk what to tell you there.
Unread 12-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

I am using quick reply for this...will post again with results

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 12-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

I have no problem with freezing...so I'm not sure either what the problem might be.

Unread 12-22-2009   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

IMissCats is on a distinguished road

It's a Quick Reply issue for me as well, I'm on Firefox and keep it updated. I have wireless, the connection is good and most pages load quickly. This site typically freezes up though - posts of mine that have to "wait for moderation" will show alright, but the others hold me on a loading screen. I tried a few dozen reloads once and it finally took me to a large ad with the site background.
Unread 12-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

Default side show problem

Yes this happens every time that I try to view a sideshow of photos in my pictures on this forum. I'm using Firefox 3.5. When viewing your pictures there is a "previous" arrow and a "next" arrow the side show button is in the middle of these two arrows. Just go to your photos click on a photo to enlarge then the slide show option should appear above the the enlarged photo. Good luck with this "Bug". This rapid reload happens as soon as you click the "start slide show" button.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Claws; 12-23-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Unread 12-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

Here is a link to the slide show "Start Button". I'm going to see If it happens from this link for your convenience.
Cat Pictures, Cute Kitten Pictures Slide Show - Cat Pictures, Cute Kitten Pictures
Yes it will happen from this link, Just click on "start slide show" Button. I don't know if this is happening to me only or everyone.

Last edited by Claws; 12-23-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Tags
art , cat pictures , cats , cute , internet , kitten , love , photos , pictures , problem , stop , suggestions , window

Sponsored Cat Links