It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road
Default We're back!

After much discussion, and a bit of time to cool off, my furbabies and I are back. I really liked these forums, and I am happy to be back.
And so much has happened in the time I've been gone...where to start..hrmm. Well, Dante is a year and 3 months old now, and growing like a weed! He is very long and sleek now. He loves to play, he will even play with my husband (something he's NEVER done before) and will actually come looking for cuddles. He even sleeps with us in bed now, instead of hiding downstairs. Here's my handsome boy:

Cami is now a year and one month old, she's still an angel. She loves nothing more then sitting in your lap, cuddling away the day! Cami's coloring has gotten even more stunning as of late, they just seem to get richer in color every day. She still has her "diva" moments, as I like to call them, where she sticks her tail straight up, and struts her stuff And she is still a complete ham when it comes to picture taking, she just loves the camera! Here's Cami:

I know this is a cat forum, but here's an update on my dog Lily. She and Cami have always gotten along wonderfully, sleeping together, playing nicely. With Dante, Lily didn't like him at first. Oh, but you should see them now! They play together, cuddle together...unbelievable. I didn't think it would happen, after all the growling and hissing these two gave each other at times! Here they are, cuddling on the couch:

So, as you can see, life is going great over here. All my babies are doing so well, and I am a happy mama. It's great to be back!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

Glad to see your back and you must be very proud of your furkids as they are stunning. I haven't been on much of late due to other things going on but hope to fix that soon. I'll have to post pics of my threesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Welcome back sweetheart,
I'm glad you've cooled down, and had a change of heart.

Cami, Dante and Lily are gorjuss as ever.

That's good to hear that Dante and Lily are getting along too. xxxxx
Unread 11-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Welcome Crystal and your amazing furbabies! I'm glad you decided to come back. I've been a bit distant myself.
Unread 11-24-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Glad to see you back Crystal, plus Cami, Dante and Lily! The pics of all your babies are lovely. Glad all is well with you all.
The site has been a bit quiet lately, would be good to get back to the way it was - minus the problem posters

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-25-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Welcome back! Cami & Dante are looking absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad Lily and Dante are now firm friends!
Unread 11-25-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

Sharon is on a distinguished road

Welcome back! Thats great they are all getting along!
Unread 11-28-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Good to have you back Crystal you're right, Cami and Dante are adorable.

Tags
adorable , amazing , art , babies , boy , camera , cat , cool , dog , friends , great , growling , happy , hey , hiding , hissing , moments , picture , play , playing , problem , sleeping

Sponsored Cat Links