It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
dollydaft is on a distinguished road
Default Free to any kind of home...........

One selfish,thoughtless, so called mother, who will put her man and everyone else for that matter before her son.
Then to justify her actions, she will make up stories, so that others will feel sorry for her.REASON FOR OFFER, THis is the mother, you would be getting.

Wicked witch of the west, (otherwise known as my mother in law,) Strikes Again.......This time she has really hurt her son, big time.

She has always been selfish, (my father in law told me on countless occasions, that she did very little for, and was more interested in herself than her son,she only helped her son, when there were others around, basicly she put on a good show)this time she has exceeded herself.

MY man is really hurt/upset, he now thinks he has no family except my side that give a toss.

A few years ago, his mum told him she was EMBARRASSED to have a son with physical disabilities, and why couldnt he be like his, "Normal," cousins.......hmmm my man is decent,kind,gentle,honest,has morals and is definatly the best of the lot............................

Then when you consider that many of his "normal" cousins arent exactly law abiding.(Hence we have as little as possible to do with them,and havent seen them for years.)
Any other mum, would be proud that her son grew up to be decent and law abiding.

It hurt him when his mum said that, but because its his mum, and he loves her, he was prepared to let it go. Now she has a "New boyfriend," who likes to snigger at the disabled.

He phoned his mum, and asked her why she had stood there grinning,and acting like a teenager, and allowed this, she basically said that she was happy, this was her turn,she was 64 therefore didnt have much time left, this was her life and she wasnt giving it up, her son could like it or lump it, (he chose to lump it.)

the next day he phoned his aunt for help, and got a mouthful, as his aunt said her sister had already told her, how he was supposed to have phoned his mum and called "Her," for everything........no he didnt, all he did was ask why?

Well she can have her stories to cover her back, she is welcome to "her life," because at the end of the day, its her loss.

In all honesty, I feel like throttling her.....yeah I know, makes me a bad person.

So instead of throttling her....any takers??????
(least I've been honest about what you'd be letting yourself in for.)

Sorry for the rant....you're quite safe, as I honestly wouldnt wish the old bat on anyone......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

It's a shame some women are like that, I can understand that your husband is upset that she doesn't want anythng to do with him, but he should just hold his head up high and totally ignore this nasty woman and her boyfriend, because if he responds then he sinks to her level which he does need, she and her boyfriend will get there comeuppance soon enough. He is vastly superiour to her and should remember this at all times! I hope you both can have a lovely Christmas without her and them that are nasty, not to worry I believe that things will get better once he accepts that she will never change! Blessings
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Oh dear, how awful.
I think it's best you leave her to get on with "her sorry life."
Like you said, "it's her loss."
At least he has you sweetheart. xxxxx
Unread 12-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

This must be very upsetting for you & your husband. What a horrible, selfish woman. So much for the season of goodwill, eh? Hold your heads high & leave her to get on with her sorry, shallow life. Easier said than done, I know, but you have each other. xx
Unread 01-18-2010   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

Hi all

A few days ago, my man took really ill, he was in hospital, and although he's home now, he's still not 100%......

I got a message to his mum, that he was ill, and she hasnt even bothered to pick up the phone to see if her son is alive......

I know she got the message...she just doesnt care.(I cant contact her, because the Git she is living with answers the phone and, smugly claims she's not there...

My friend has a theory, she thinks that John turned out so good and caring as an antidote to his toxic mother! A bit like really wild parents often have very straightlaced children and such like.

My friend could have a point...anyway he has family that do love and accept him for the inteligent, kind thoughtful person he is, his "Mother," does not deserve to have him as a son.

On a lighter note the kittens, Molly and Lilly are doing really well, and of course they are spoilt rotten, hehe
Unread 01-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry to hear that John has been unwell, I hope he makes a full recovery soon.
As for his mother, it's her loss not being a part of her son's life. At least he has good friends & family who appreciate and love him. From what you've said I doubt that she can say the same.
I'm glad Molly & Lilly are doing well, I'm sure that they bring much joy into your lives. I have heard that they are training you well to spoil them!
Unread 01-25-2010   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

The only thing I can say is "What goes around comes around and at some point she will have to answer for her actions. Sounds like John in spite of his toxic mother has grown to be a person that any mom would be proud to call "Son". I hope he is feeling better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 05-09-2010   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Cheeky
imperialfelines is an unknown quantity at this point

wow!... just wow.... thats all i can say :/
Unread 05-09-2010   #9 (permalink)
Kitten

Hi all

John has not been too great, GP cant figure out whats wrong, so he has to go to hospital again in a few weeks...not looking forward to it, we're both fed up with hospitals, and tests that give weird results. this is what our GP has said so far, like I said it makes no sense to us.

He's aneamic....but his iron levels are fine????
His blood count is low...but its not too High???
His heart is fine and he's not diabetic[I](pleased about that one.)
There is a whole list, its not normal....then again John says he's never been accused of being normal.

They say it could be anything, possibly an ulser??, (thanks to the medications he has to take.) GP says it could also be a tumour, (god I hope not.) or any number of things, it could even be nothing..(we're hoping for it being nothing.)

We're also fed up with hospitals and waiting rooms in general, convinced these places are designed to bore and depress.

My toxic mother in law is aware of all this, including the fact her son almost died from a severe asthma attack a little over a week ago, (his cousin passed on the message to her.)

She hasnt phoned or contacted since last Dec, basicly she doesnt care.
Not even a birthday card for him, it was his birthday the other day.

It's true you can [pick your friends and not your relatives....(unfortunatly.)

On another note Molly and Lilly are doing great, they seem to be happy wee cats, they love attention, and are very affectionate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0003.jpg (88.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0001.jpg (91.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 1a1a.jpg (64.9 KB, 4 views)
Unread 05-27-2010   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cool
Terri is on a distinguished road
Send a message via twitter to Terri

Wow, that is absolutely terrible!!! What kind of a mother does that!!!

Tags
affectionate , asthma , attack , bat , boyfriend , care , cats , children , christmas , color , diabetic , family , free , friends , happy , hey , home , hurt , joy , kittens , loss , love , mat , person , print , stories , training , upset , weird , wild , worry

Sponsored Cat Links