It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-15-2010   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road
Unhappy For the Admins--Posts not printing

I just wrote a lengthy response to Orangy about cat food for her male cat, and after explaining all about male urinary tract infections, cat food with low ash content, wet food,,, etc., I pressed Quick reply and instead of it printing, I got a message saying that I am not logged in. I definitely WAS logged in because when I logged in, it said "thank you for logging in AuntKitty. Also I responded to someone elses post a couple of minutes prior and THAT post printed. This is not the first time this has happened and is so frustrating it makes me not want to answer anyone's questions because it was just a big waste of my time!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

May seem like a silly question but how long did it take to type the response? It is possible, if you didn't select "Remember Me" when you signed in, that your session timed out, thus requiring that you log in again.

On a side note, if I know I'm going to be typing a long response, I'll type it in Notepad and copy/paste it over, that way if anything happens like yours did, I can just go back and copy/paste again. Hope this helps!
Unread 06-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Woww--that makes perfect sense. I don't know how long it took me to write the message, but it seems to happens mostly after writing long messages. I didn't know anything about being timed out, and I never checked "remember me" because I diidn't know what it was for. I am not vety computer savvy--which brings me to the next topic--"cut and paste" that's too advanced for me at the moment but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.
By the way, I have internet service on my cell phone and whenever I access this site, it will not let me sign in. It's so annoying. I do not have a computer at work sinc I am a carpenter, but during break and lunch I could go online on my phone. Any ideas? Has anyone else had that problem?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

I can't log in using my DSi or phone either - I think that's more a site backend problem than a device issue. Either that or I run out of operating memory... That gets annoying..

Tags
cat , cat food , computer , cut , device , food , internet , kitty , male , problem , question , silly , type , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links