It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
J.J. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to J.J.
Default What do ya think??

Helle everyone.. I was thinking about this for a long time but, I'm a bit confused about making my dission So, please anyone, I'd like an advise.. I also like to hear your opinions I started this talent before I entered college, Some how; I got interested in hand carft, arts and all sort of craft activities but, I never got a chance to improve this talent except in art class untill college then, I began to be serious about it and I got so excited about making a Pinata. I was really into it. I started reading lots of instruction about how to make pinatas and especialy how to decorate them... I don't really have this artistic talent to draw neither creativity but, I try to make pinatas look nice and shortly after that, I was thinking of starting a bussenes!! No one really incouraged me about it . My MoM said: Go for it but, she made me nervous when she said: it needs a lot of hard work. Now, I'm not sure what to do!! take a look at my projects I made so far and tell me. Do you guys think I'm ready for this? am I ready to start a bussenes? I want your honest opinions.

The first 2 were my first project in mid. school ( the vase and the family tree ) they look frumpy don't they. The pinata that looks like a raped up candy was one of my first .. and then the Bow tie pinata.. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.. They all look so beganer like!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00774.jpg (90.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00789.jpg (97.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00787.jpg (95.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (94.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (95.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00899.jpg (89.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00910.jpg (91.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00901.jpg (90.7 KB, 5 views)

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-31-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Wow, those are really cool! I see no reason why you should't try to sell them.

You could sell them through e bay, or a website called Etsy (Etsy - Your place to buy and sell all things handmade, vintage, and supplies ) where people have a page to sell their own stuff, you could have a booth at local craft fairs...I think it's a wonderful idea.

Who cares if it's hard work? To succeed in anything is hard work. You're young, creative and inspired. Go for it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-02-2011   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

It is alot of hard work but from the looks of things its something that you dont mind...i say go for it and follow your heart.....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-02-2011   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Cool
get outa there sook is on a distinguished road
Default follow your dreams

Hi there,
take it from someone that didn't follow through with their talent. GO FOR IT start out small first. Maybe put a few flyers out or an add or something build up a client tell. As you get bigger branch out more. It will tae time and asq you said ALOT of hard work but if your REALLY serious about it and ready you should try EVERYTHING you can to get it done!

Tags
age , art , color , cool , family , hey , nervous , nice , project , small , tale

Sponsored Cat Links