It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-03-2011   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

It's lovely to read about you all and to see pics too This is a pic of Ken and I at an ice bar in Thailand last year.

And Gail, procurement manager is just another name for a buyer - I negotiate contracts for goods and services from our suppliers.

Keep them coming everyone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0365.jpg (90.3 KB, 6 views)

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmithy For This Useful Post:

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-03-2011   #12 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chooch is on a distinguished road

hello im jan, i am aged 45 married for 25 years, i have two daughters aged 25 and 23, (who have recently moved out, whey hey!)

I live in glasgow, scotland. I dont have a career, when my children were little my husband worked in the music industry and i stayed at home and looked after my daughters, when they were older i did voluntary work for a while and then went into higher education for six years. After that i worked in a bar and did some film extra work for a few years.

Currently i am not working as i care for my husband who has mental and physical illness. We met at fourteen when we used to bunk off school together! we were punk rockers so i like those kind of bands, especially any music with a good message.

I like meeting friends for coffee or a cheap lunch! I love old sci fi and horror b movies, nature documentaries, current affairs. In the eighties i was quite politically motivated, i took part in a lot of demos, for animal rights, CND and equal rights for women etc,

I have two beautiful cats, jonesy a silver and white tabby, she is a year and eight months, and mikey who is all black and four and a half months old.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chooch For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-06-2011   #13 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

hi and welcome to this great forum, im sorry to hear about your husband. i bet mikey is filled with mischief ......haha.....as i type now my little black cat anakin --my avatar--is cradled in my arms...he is 5 1/2 years...still a fart...
The Following User Says Thank You to vanakin For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-06-2011   #14 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Breezy
nperine is on a distinguished road
Post A little about "me" in Hawaii

Hi!

I'm Nancy and I've lived here on Maui for 31 years. I was formerly from Bellevue, WA. I'm 73, but thinking more 40ish. Keeping the old bod & brain going helps.

I'm still very active in my condo/home cleaning biz I've had here on Maui for 29 years. For 28 years, I've sold real estate on Maui on a part-time basis, when I can. It's been tough the last couple years. I do vacation rentals and have a small digital photography biz, also.

I love to cook and have lots of impromptu dinners for 15-20 friends. A lot of us are here and our relatives are on the mainland ... so our friends are our families. My friends are very important to me and I spend a lot of my spare time with them.

I'm also on the Internet.... a lot. Just made my first Internet site, which is a tribute to Bailey Cat, who went to the Rainbow Bridge the end of July. I love music .. and luckily we have lots of that here on Maui. There's a lot of talent in these islands!

I like to take advantage of the catamaran rides whenever I can. The whales are here now through the end of March. They're great fun to watch. They swim right under the catamarans and you can almost reach out and pet them.

I'm a bad sleeper, so spend into the wee hours on the Internet. Love the friends Maui Boy and I have made on i-love-cats/forums. I try and check in on a daily basis.

Thanks, Gail, for suggesting we share a little about ourselves.

Aloha, Nancy On Maui (and Maui Boy)
How To Train Your Cat With Love
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nancy tiny purple.jpg (43.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Mauipurse.JPG (59.3 KB, 2 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nperine For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-06-2011   #15 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chooch is on a distinguished road

wow can i come and live with you nancy, sounds like a great life! he he

hi terri, your little anakin is lovely, mikey is my first boy cat and my first black cat! and he is growing really fast.

I've really enjoyed reading everyones stories, and nice to put a face to everyone...

Last edited by chooch; 01-06-2011 at 12:10 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chooch For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-06-2011   #16 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

Hi nancy and welcome...your kitty is very adorable....how much fun u have in maui...its nicw to see that u are as old as u feel. This is a great website........and thanks cooch....

Here are my babies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trevor.jpg (12.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg brego.jpg (15.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg arwen and firestone.jpg (14.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg anakin and delly.jpg (16.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg brundy.jpg (16.2 KB, 3 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vanakin For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-07-2011   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much everyone for participating. It's so interesting to read all about everyone.

I belong to a lot of pet forums, but I like this one because it is quiet. Now that we have good moderators who take care of the spammers, trolls and other crap, and since I got the Ad block plus pop-up blocker (thanks Brandon), I look forward to coming in every day to see what everyone's cats are up to and how everyone is in general.

An on line community can offer a lot of support to one another not just with our pets but our real lives too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
The Following User Says Thank You to acerlt For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-07-2011   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
Thank you so much everyone for participating. It's so interesting to read all about everyone.

I belong to a lot of pet forums, but I like this one because it is quiet. Now that we have good moderators who take care of the spammers, trolls and other crap, and since I got the Ad block plus pop-up blocker (thanks Brandon), I look forward to coming in every day to see what everyone's cats are up to and how everyone is in general.

An on line community can offer a lot of support to one another not just with our pets but our real lives too.
I completely agree with you Gail, This is the only forum I am active on, as I feel like we are all friends unlike some forums which overwhelm me and on which I feel anonymous. This is a lovely site, thanks To all and especially Brandon

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
The Following User Says Thank You to supersmithy For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-07-2011   #19 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Pleasure. lol. I love this site, and how well I CAN get to know people here as compared to other places. You all are awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to AK49BWL For This Useful Post:
Unread 01-07-2011   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Pleasure. lol. I love this site, and how well I CAN get to know people here as compared to other places. You all are awesome.
Thanks, and back at you Brandon. I think we've developed a nice little community here over the past while. It had gotten quiet, but I like what's going on in here now.

I'm so happy about the people who have recently joined in the past few months who have stayed and continued to share their cats with us.

I do wish more of the people who post as first timers would stick around. And I wish more who came in with problems would come back and let us know how things went and are going.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Tags
animal , apartment , beds , birds , black , box , boy , cat , cat toys , cats , changed , christmas , color , computer , cut , dogs , drawing , eyes , fast , friendly , fun , fur , furniture , guide , happy , home , interesting , internet , joy , lost , love , missing , mobile phone , nice , person , photos , pictures , play , playing , problems , real estate , shelter , small , smart , story , stress , struggle , tale , toys , type , vacation , vet , video , window

Sponsored Cat Links