It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-08-2012   #41 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Cool
Johnny's Amusements is on a distinguished road

I know what you are saying but DON'T LET THE SPAMMERS WIN! (4 posts to go!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-09-2012   #42 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny's Amusements View Post
11 of my posts have gone missing! I can no longer post pictures & links which I would like to. So this is my first post to make up my count (again!).
What's so great about it? Between May 2011 and November 2011 I spent hours and hours here, and made thousands of posts, all in direct effort to help people and their cats, foster a sense of community, and to keep this forum active. I was not the only one who made this effort, of course.

Then the forum went down and every post from those six months is gone. Every member who joined in that time period is gone, also.

Then it came back so I helped a few more people. And posted about my loss of my Tolly Sweet Pea. Now those posts are gone too.

Pffft.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Last edited by acerlt; 04-09-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-09-2012   #43 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny's Amusements View Post
I know what you are saying but DON'T LET THE SPAMMERS WIN! (4 posts to go!)
The "spammers" have already won lol... As is noted by (as stated before) all the ads on this site that make it impossible to use unless using an ad blocker. And using this forum from my phone? HA! Forget it! The site locks up BOTH of my smartphones. So I'm done. I'll give this site credit for one thing: Helping me to find wonderful members and now current friends like acerlt, Alleygata, and many others.
Unread 04-09-2012   #44 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

That's right Brandon. Without your forum, none of us would have had anywhere to go during all these months. Plus no annoying pop-ups (even though I use Atomic web browser and Adblocker and don't see them anyway).

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 04-09-2012   #45 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
What's so great about it? Between May 2011 and November 2011 I spent hours and hours here, and made thousands of posts, all in direct effort to help people and their cats, foster a sense of community, and to keep this forum active. I was not the only one who made this effort, of course.

Then the forum went down and every post from those six months is gone. Every member who joined in that time period is gone, also.

Then it came back so I helped a few more people. And posted about my loss of my Tolly Sweet Pea. Now those posts are gone too.

Pffft.

Okay, yes, like Brandon said, we made friends here. So that's what WAS great about this forum, the people. But we've lost many, whether it's due to the pop up ads, the constant crashes, newer members losing their accounts, or whatever, most everyone is gone, and it is people who make a forum.

The people who came in before the second crash...I can't even bring up their threads to ask them how it's going, all of it is gone.

So if new members as they come in would like to spend the time and effort to make this place a friendly knowledgeable fun community, they are welcome to it. I am -not- putting my heart and soul into this place a third time.

please read this first
Unread 07-09-2012   #46 (permalink)
Newborn

Bayb is on a distinguished road

Well I live in Australia and have always had and loved cats

I like the way that every cat has their own distinct personality and I kind of love the way that they don't take crap from their humans haha.

I also like to read, exercise and cook!

Tags
animal , apartment , beds , birds , black , box , boy , cat , cat toys , cats , changed , christmas , color , computer , cut , dogs , drawing , eyes , fast , friendly , fun , fur , furniture , guide , happy , home , interesting , internet , joy , lost , love , missing , mobile phone , nice , person , photos , pictures , play , playing , problems , real estate , shelter , small , smart , story , stress , struggle , tale , toys , type , vacation , vet , video , window

Sponsored Cat Links