It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road
Default My Morning

Well this sunday was my only day to sleep in and I was looking forward to it. I was awoke at 530am for kitty breakfast..no big deal..give them breakfast then go back to sleep...NOT.... I got up and my shirt was wet. I was like "what the heck".. It smelled of cat urine. I could not believe it, my cat peed on me. Well I get up clean up and change shirts, upon further inspection more than likely delly had also got the bed spread but it wasnt one spot it was like splashed so I think someone was chasing her and they scared the pee out of her. So now I have to wash bedding at 530am. I live in condo/apartment. I go down to basement and my ghetto neighbors left clothes in washer and dryer overnight, that is not the first time. They moved in a few months ago and they are the worst neighbors I have ever had. The place is 700sq ft and I am not kidding when I say at least 5 people live in that place. I have seen 1 adult and 4 teenage young girls and 1 guy. Now mind you after being a cop for almost 10 years in detroit mi I have seen some nasty places and I refuse to live in one. The place is actually not bad but these new neighbors are extreme trash and they also smoke in the dam hallway so I get to smell that. I am so irritated right now I want to go and scream. I wish they would get evicted. I feel bad for delly and she has no clue as to what happened, i dont think it had been that long ago. So i just hugged her to reassure her she is ok. Well this is my morning rant. I hope the rest of the day is better. By the way I piled all their clothes wet and dry on the dryer..that made me feel better. Yes very immature......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Terri, I giggled about the piling up of laundry, and I would have done the same thing. So if it's immature, that makes two of us, LOL.

So does Delly get terrorized by the other cats? Have you tried feliway plug in diffusers?

I'm getting to know you better, but still don't have your cats sorted out. I better go back and re read your post where you listed them all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Hi Terri--I don't think that was immature at all. It is your so-called neighbors that are not only being immature but also downright inconsiderate. If it was ME that was that mad I might not have been so nice as to pile the close up on the dryer--they probably would have ended up on the FLOOR. Are there rules about smoking in public hallways? You need to check into that because you and your kitties should not be subjected to that crap!!!!! Also, check into if there are any rules about maximum occupancy. Sounds like there are too many of them living there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 01-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Ann...I'm with you about the smoking, too. I forgot to comment on that.

please read this first
Unread 01-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
vanakin is on a distinguished road

Yeah they are not supposed to smoke in the hall, I actually havent smelled it today but 1 more time and the complaints will start and I dont like to do that. Next time yes the laundry is going on the floor..haha...I dont know about maximum occupancy but as long as they realize they arent the only ones here I wont have a problem. As far as feliway I used it when I moved in here and it worked well so yeah its gonna be time to invest in it again. Brego loves to terrorize delly and I dont know why. God in heaven I just looked over and trevor who is neutered is humping arwen who is spayed. I told him to go take a cold shower. Now back to what I was saying before I was rudely interupted by trevor Delly has been tested and its not a medical issue. When I introduced anakin and delly to everyone it was so slow and gradual and things were good. I wish I had a bigger place but I do the best I can and work odd jobs to help make it. I tell them one day......If i catch brego doing that I pick him up and tell him I love him and calm him down. Occasionally he will do it to arwen but arwen will fight back. Yeah feliway is sounding better..just a wall plug in. I would do anything for my babies and sometimes I feel bad for them but there isnt anything I wouldnt do for them...
Unread 01-13-2011   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

axelbrian is on a distinguished road

I have have never heard of cat morning sickness. hair ball, too much food, or even hot weather can cause this if it doesn't stop please take her to the vet. try new cat food formulated to stop hair balls, feed her a little less and don't just leave it out for her, and if it has been hot mix the dry food with plenty of water, it works for mine. hope she gets better soon.
Unread 01-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

How is Delly doing now Terri? I've been meaning to ask you, do you have a lot of elevated space in your home? Cats don't care about square footage as long as there are enough levels. Many cats can live peaceably, and be in the same room together, as long as each one has his or her own level, and not all on the same level.

Is this making any sense, lol

Feliway plug in diffusers can help too. I love them. The cheapest place to get them is amazon.com

By the way I have a friend with two cats, litter mates, male and female, both fixed at the right time, and the boy sometimes humps the girl kitty, it's a dominance thing rather than sexual. I only mention it since I don't think it's that uncommon.

The feliway diffuser may help with that too. My friend is stubborn and won't try feliway but she has a huge open plan house so would need a ton of them anyway, so maybe that's why.

please read this first

Tags
adult , age , apartment , art , babies , boy , calm , cat , cats , clean , cold , dry , dry food , fight , food , fur , girl , hair balls , hey , home , kitties , kitty , medical , morning , new cat , nice , problem , scared , scream , sickness , sleep , spayed , urine , wash

Sponsored Cat Links