It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-19-2006   #1 (permalink)
baryfan

Default Nice to be here!

Hi, everyone,
I'm a 48 yr old woman in a new relationship,which is a long story. However, I had to leave a situation with my ex boyfriend, who I was with for 20 yrs....and also left behind our 18 beautiful "babies", who I still love and miss very much. I was their "mommy" and each and every one was special to me. I still cry after being here in SC with my new love and I will post about problems I've heard about via e-mail from my ex's troubles. I left a bad situation there, although he loves the kitties too and would never hurt them.
This is a long, drawn out story and let's suffice it to say, I found this forum to hopefully get some help for them in NYS, AND to share my love of cats with others.
Thanks...glad to be here.
Cheryl

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-19-2006   #2 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Hi Cheryl.... me again!!!

What alot of bad things that you are dealing with now!!! Again... I will think of you and hopefully others here too will help you in any way we can!!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-24-2006   #3 (permalink)
Kanesis

very nice thanks for he link

Tags
babies , beautiful , boyfriend , cats , found , hurt , kitties , love , nice , problems , story

Sponsored Cat Links