It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-04-2007   #1 (permalink)
outdoorcat

Default Happy New Year all my dear feline friends

I just want to wish that all your felt mice will just reek of catnip, may all your plastic jingle balls roll merrily along, may all your stalks lead to mousey meals, and may your people always keep their proper perspective about you owning them and fulfilling every cat wish you ever have.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
softpaws

What a lovely feline New Year Wish. I want to wish all you cats and your people a lovely new year filled with health and prosperity in catnip.

This will be the year that Bob Barker, host of the Price Is Right, puts down his microphone, on June 30th. Let me reiterate for him to all of you animal lovers: "Help control the pet population: Have your pets spade or neutered." The last time I went to the animal shelter with strays I found near my home they had more animals than they could comfortably house and were putting down several a day. It isn't fair to bring animals into this world and then have them be ignored or mistreated or abandoned. Let's make this the year we reduce the animal shelter populations.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-05-2007   #3 (permalink)
Bramblepaw

Wow you go girl err...boy ....err.... Sorry, don't know .Anyway, nice to meet you !

Tags
animal , boy , cat , catnip , cats , found , friends , girl , happy , health , hey , home , house , lovers , nice , pet , shelter , strays

Sponsored Cat Links