It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
pawprints1959

Smile I am Meowing

Hi,
I am new here, my name is Vicki and I run a Cat Rescue/Sanctuary. I have cats of all colors, about 74 of them. They all have 1-2 names and have distintic personalities! I am also a Vet Tech (for the past 12 years). I think that cats are the absolute best! And they deserve way better than what most people want to give them! I am not much of a 'people person' but I really enjoy talking to cat lovers. =^..^=

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
softpaws

Wow Vicki, welcome to the online cat community! Bravo for you for having such a heroic goal and job. You are a needed and loved cat mommy in this world for many orphans who pass through your life. You are one of the real heroes of this life. Along with all your kittty kids, and along with the folks in this forum, I salute you a big MEOW!! PURRRR!!! for everything you do.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-07-2007   #3 (permalink)
irl23

Hi i'm Triona.I'm from Ireland and I love cats!I'm only 13 and my mum is allergic to animal hairs but I have one cat,a ginger and white tom called Sidney,who lives at my gran's.

Unread 01-10-2007   #4 (permalink)
aja3171

Wow Vicki Im impressed! That's quite a credential. Im sure I would learn a lot from you and so our other fellow cat lovers here in the forum. Welcome!

Unread 01-10-2007   #5 (permalink)
Leneyloo

Wow Vicki - welcome! You perform a much needed, much appreciated, and (probably) not thanked enough job! I saved both my kitties from kill shelters, and I know that the little meow meows you've saved, and the loving parents who adopted them, appreciate all you've done! We give you "2 paws up" for all you do!

WELCOME!

Unread 01-10-2007   #6 (permalink)
ChristineP

Welcome Vicki and Triona. Glad you could join us.

There are so many animals that need rescuing, it is great to know there are people like Vicki around.

Unread 01-10-2007   #7 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Welcome, welcome!! Vicki, I know what you do is quite astounding... and I could not say it better than the previous posts here. I tip my hat to you.

You must have some very interesting and informative stories for all of us. Hope you share them with us.

Unread 01-14-2007   #8 (permalink)
irl23

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineP View Post
Welcome Vicki and Triona. Glad you could join us.

There are so many animals that need rescuing, it is great to know there are people like Vicki around.
Thanks!!yes does Vicki have any stories for us?i'm sure it can be quite challenging at times but you're probably great at it!!

Last edited by irl23; 01-14-2007 at 11:45 AM. Reason: i mis-spelt Vicki

Tags
adopted , allergic , animal , cat , cat lovers , cats , color , great , hey , informative , interesting , joy , kitties , love , lovers , loving , meow , meowing , rescue , shelters , stories , vet

Sponsored Cat Links