It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-16-2007   #1 (permalink)
Serenity_SWE

Post Hello from Sweden!

Hi all!
My cat will "arrive" on Friday. Please read more to find out what I mean

Shortly about myself:

I am a guy (dont be fooled by my name "Serenity") 16 years of age. I have always wanted a cat since I spend alot of time at home alone (sick-listed (depression)) and have always been facinated by cats in general. The wat they are. Everything. I just love them. I have finally pursuaded my parents that a cat would make me so much more happy and would give me a whole new meaning to life. However when I checked around on the internet i realized how many homeless cats there are that live in kennels (is that what it is called in english?).

I decided to check out the kennels and see if there was any cat that needed a new home and there was! Her name is Strumpan (sock in english). When I read about her I fell in love with her immideatly. She was so cute and in the description she was described as a cat that loved people and cuddling etc. She seemed the perfect cat to me! So I emailed them. On Friday she will be "delivered" to us. I can't wait! I will care for her as she was my own child. I love her so much already. The link below is the link to her page on the kennel. I know its in Swedish but the pictures arent

-----------------------------------------------------
add "www" before the . (cant actually post links after post cound is 10)
.tigerharen.org/strumpan.htm
-----------------------------------------------------
I can't wait. I have prepared everything for her. I dont really know what more to say soo.... Have a great time you all! Il'e keep you informed

//Serenity

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
Rocky

Hi!

Welcome to the forum! I cant seem to get into the photo but I can imagine how excited you are! I know what its like to have depression and I guarantee that a cat will lift your mood!

Good luck with your new cat and keep us posted on how you both are going!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-19-2007   #3 (permalink)
apaws

Hello Sweden

Socks looks like a lovely friendly kitty, I viewed her photos on the Swedish website. I used to have a black and white cat Tina and she was very friendly and liked lots of cuddles. Sadly she got poisoned and never came home which was a real sad loss, as I take all animal deaths personally, they are after all, part of my adoptive family.
I too am at home all the time following an accident at work, and my own two mischievous cats keep my spirits high. Good Luck with Socks and may you both be happy in each other's company.
Linda
apaws2chat@aol.com

Tags
age , animal , black , care , cat , cats , color , cute , family , friendly , great , happy , hey , home , home alone , homeless , internet , kitty , links , loss , love , new cat , new home , photos , pictures , sick

Sponsored Cat Links