It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-24-2007   #1 (permalink)
she_never

Smile Hello Cat Fans!

Just thought I'd poke my nose into the forum and have a look around! I'll try not to leave any hairs on the carpet but can't promise! I have a black cat called Mindy, she's absolutely tiny and trouble to boot but extremely sweet. She decided she wanted to live with me three years ago and in the end I had little choice in the matter! I'm 27, live in London, UK and was thrilled to wake up this morning to a land of snow! Nothing quite like spending half an hour shovelling snow off your car and throwing it at the locals...! Drop me a line if you'd like to chat about anything really...

Bye for now Cat Fiends!
x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-25-2007   #2 (permalink)
Catrancher99

The hairs are OK. They just blend in with the ones already here. I have 2 black cats, Elvis & Nova. Nova's a feral of 7-8 months; her mother is a long-time "dinner guest" who's brought 4 of her kittens around. I've managed to adopt 3 now. Nova's brothers from a previous litter are Squeeker & Pirate. Despite being born feral, Nova has taken a shine to me & my motley crew of brigands. How I envy you living in London, snow or not. My views of England are obviously askew, since I've never been there, and somewhat romanticized, I'm sure. They're colored by what I've seen in the likes of "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," Sherlock Holmes & James Bond, "A Christmas Carol," The Beatles/Rolling Stones (yes, I'm that old), not to forget the Sex Pistols/The Clash, "The Avengers," "Red Dwarf," "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Universe," William Shakespeare... Well, you get the idea. How lucky you are.
Any cat lover is a friend of mine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-26-2007   #3 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Welcome!!! I have lots of snow here.... in Ottawa, Ontario.. Canada. And I have done my fair share of shovelling. Egor, my little girl, who is about 6 yrs. old stays nice and warm in my bed after I get up. When she wants food she demands it by sitting by the fridge and looks at me and if that doesn't work she jumps at the fridge door. Then I have to give in. She is certainly off schedule this time of year for her breakfast and supper. And actually, I am too.

Just wanted to say hi... and hope you have a good time looking around and hope to hear from you and all about your kitty... and anything else for that matter.

Cheers.

Unread 01-30-2007   #4 (permalink)
ChristineP

Welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.

Wendy, please send some snow down this way. We hardly EVER have snow in Alabama. We may have some freezing rain Thursday, which I HATE.

Tags
black , black cat , carpet , cat , cats , christmas , feral , food , girl , guide , hey , kittens , kitty , litter , lucky , mat , morning , nice , nose , sex , wake

Sponsored Cat Links