It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-21-2007   #1 (permalink)
Yvonne1

Default Hello from Holland

Hello,

My name is Yvonne, I live in Holland and surrounded myself with 3 dogs and 8 cats. Sometime I foster cats (from Turkey or Spain). All our animals have different backgrounds (from shelters to Portugal and Turkey).

Greetings,
Yvonne

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-21-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

Welcome to the forum Yvonne. Glad you could join us.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-21-2007   #3 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Greetings Yvonne (my mother's middle name, by the way). So good to hear from people from around the world, especially ones who care enough about our feline friends to go international to help them. Way cool.

Unread 02-22-2007   #4 (permalink)
gigispring

Hello from Minnesota Yvonne!
I am new to the forum, I just adopted Gigi and my whole life had changed in 4 days. I am not a morning person, but I get up early to go get her and cuddle for 1/2 hour before I have to get ready for work.

I have had a disasterous chronic illness (Fibromyalgia, lots of pain) for 20 years now and Gigi is such a comfort, I wish I had gotten a cat years ago!!!!

Unread 02-26-2007   #5 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

WELCOME!!! from my fur gang to yours

Unread 02-26-2007   #6 (permalink)
wendywenpet

Hello Yvonne from Ottawa, Canada!!! This site seem to reach all over the world. Great stuff. I have Egor my beautiful girl who was a stray. She came in my window the eve of halloween, hence her name.

I also have 3 rats... so dear to me. Egor just loves sitting in the room and watching them.

Unread 02-27-2007   #7 (permalink)
mahakittycat

Welcome Yvonne.

Unread 01-04-2010   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

loekie is on a distinguished road

HELLO,THIS cOBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by loekie View Post
HELLO,THIS cOBIE
So what part of Holland do you live? I live in North Holland close to Amsterdam.thats strange because my neighbor across the street is named yvonne and she has 3 beautiful cats.

Let me know Yvonne where in Holland you live. like to corraspond with you. I live in a town called, Purmerend.16 min. outside of Amsterdam. get back with me if you want. Liefs,Cobie Jansen-Cornwell.

Tags
adopted , beautiful , care , cat , cats , changed , color , cool , dogs , foster , foster cats , friends , fur , girl , great , international , morning , person , shelters , stray , turkey , window

Sponsored Cat Links