It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-11-2007   #1 (permalink)
Tigger2

Default I'm new...and need advise

My indoor kitty (5 yr) eats odd items....paper, cellophane (the loud crinkle type around flowers when you buy them) rubber bands and the type of rubber bands that girls where now...they are kind of thick with stretch type threads around them. A week ago I witnessed her running around the house trying to release a poop from herself...when it fell it was attached to a hair band she had eaten...it was about 3 inches long. Just now she got on the table to rip a piece of cellophane from a plant and ate a piece about the size of 1x3 post it note. And when I went to get it from her, it was as if she knew I was going to take it away and she swallowed it quickly!!! Can anyone tell me why she might be doing this? I'm concerened that this will injure her someday...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-11-2007   #2 (permalink)
Angelkiss

My cats are devils for cellophane too! Only the girls though. I am not intirely sure why but it is very dangerous. It could cause a blockage in your poor kitty. The only advice really is too make sure you don't leave any around for her to get a hold of. Its hard I know especially with children as it is hard to get them to pick up after themselves isn't it.
Best of luck keeping your kitty out of trouble lol
Angelkiss x

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , cats , children , hey , house , indoor , kitty , poop , type

Sponsored Cat Links