It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
Skunky

Default First Time Cat Owner

Hello everyone. I am a first time cat owner so I will be posting lots of questions (if that's ok)

I recently lost my 8 year old rottweiler to an auto-immune disease and we currently own a 4 1/2 year old boxer. We adopted Skunky last Thursday from the animal shelter. He is a 3 year old tuxedo, neutered, not declawed and is very loving and affectionate.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn a lot more about cats.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
buttercup

Thumbs up

Welcome to the wonderful world of cats. I've had cats most of my life and I don't think I'll ever not have at least one. My Oscar who is my older one is loving and affectionate even to our youngest grandaughter (she's 13 months old) He's a gentlemen and when he looks at you it lilke he's saying I love you in his own way. Zipper is my female and she was originally my sons kitten but when he moved out I couldn't let her go I was so attached. She is most of the time with me on me or touching me but when our grandaughters are around (we have 4) she finds a hiding spot and won't come out until its just my dh and I. I'm not an expert on cats but I can give you tips and stuff that I have tried or experienced. Look at my two furry kids under my name buttercup.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

They are simply lovely!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-17-2008   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Post the pic of Skunky soon! He's got a cool name, huh, where did you get it? Very rock and roll!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Unread 07-19-2008   #5 (permalink)
Pixie

Welcome to the wonderful world of kitties! Meow! lol. Have you found out if Skunky is crazy or laid back yet?

Unread 07-27-2008   #6 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Hello and welcome and congrats, Cats are a wonderful experience, enjoy

Tags
adopted , affectionate , animal , cat , cats , cool , crazy , female , found , hey , hiding , joy , kitten , kitties , lost , love , loving , meow , shelter , tips

Sponsored Cat Links